Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you open/intend to open. Colorful Decor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you open/intend to open. Colorful Decor?

I am doing this out of pure curiosity. so am making a poll to see how many people actually open or intend to open them. ^_^
    Yes
    12.79%
    No
    67.44%
    Maybe
    19.77%

Opened, will open, etc. Loot inside isn't terrible for 25 balens /shrug

Comment

no I don't intend to do so, the rewards aren't bad but i shall sell them, 82 at the moment

Comment

I have opened some, sold some and have some remaining...
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          I have opened some, sold some and have some remaining...
          I was not aware they were now sell-able. The blasted things have been a blight on my inventory space lol. Granted i have plenty of bound balens but those dont open the CD's (colorful Decors) and even if they did i am saving my bound balens for something else lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
            I was not aware they were now sell-able. The blasted things have been a blight on my inventory space lol. Granted i have plenty of bound balens but those dont open the CD's (colorful Decors) and even if they did i am saving my bound balens for something else lol.
            They have been sell-able since maintenance ended this morning...
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              They have been sell-able since maintenance ended this morning...
              Good to know, now i can remove the useless things XD. Its really stupid for em to give us a "free" item then say "oh by the way you have to pay to actually USE this "free" item. lol

Comment

i think its better to make color decors shd be exchanged for rain deer card instead of socks accept it i got color decor instead of socks

Comment

Agreed Yassu, I was finally able to sell mine seeing as there currently useless to me XD. I think the concept of the decors needed to be better thought out.

Comment

It was well enough tought out, the stinky socks would guve you a free reindeer, some free mahra and if you were willing to spend you could open the decors for some extra stuff. Only issue was that the decors werent sellable wich they fixed now

Comment

I opened half, it's alright, I'm most happy about the kyanite, I'm about to go on a lvling spree when my 60 set and jewels are completely finished lol.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I opened 50, weren't too impressed with the rewards.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

opened 10 n got **** so sold mine and will continue to do so

Comment

I think it's best to stock them all up then open all, more chance that way.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I cannot say i am surprised on how the poll is turning out. It's really no surprise that many people don't want to waste their Balens on the Decor

Comment

Working...
                              X