Remove the snow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the snow!

Please revert our cities back to their original look.
    I realise the snow had been implemented in keeping in theme for Christmas in those places it actually snows at during this time of the year.
    However the look is nauseating & very distracting!

I dont think there gonna do that. (and personally i hope they dont remove it) Besides, its just for a short time of the month, dont be such a humbugger XD

Comment

The snow perfectly fits the time. I'd like to see 4 different seasons actually. So thumbs down on this.
      BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
      Vote
      for lowering the inventory space prices.
      More polls to come.

Comment

Originally posted by xarxius View Post
        The snow perfectly fits the time. I'd like to see 4 different seasons actually. So thumbs down on this.
        Hmm decorations to each season, thats actually a very good idea Xarxius, you should make a suggestion about it in a thread of its own ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
          Hmm decorations to each season, thats actually a very good idea Xarxius, you should make a suggestion about it in a thread of its own ^_^
          Well I'm actually thinking of a batch of suggestions, might make a big thread or few smaller ones, we'll see. It's gonna be this year, most likely.
          Vote
          More polls to come.

Comment

Well I'm actually thinking of a batch of suggestions, might make a big thread or few smaller ones, we'll see. It's gonna be this year, most likely.
            Sounds like a plan to me ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
              I realise the snow had been implemented in keeping in theme for Christmas in those places it actually snows at during this time of the year.
              Really? People always fin something to complain about. It isn't even distracting. Just bc you don't like i doesn't mean the game has to remove it. It's a very cool thing that they do and only lasts a few months at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
                I dont think there gonna do that. (and personally i hope they dont remove it) Besides, its just for a short time of the month, dont be such a humbugger XD
                If last year is anything to go on, the snow will be there for a few months. I think the Christmas tree back then lasted till March or early April Fine by me, I like it

[FONT=century gothic]The snow perfectly fits the time. I'd like to see 4 different seasons actually.
                I'd like to see that ^_^
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I too like the Christmas tree, it looks so much cooler then the plain looking tree of the ancients.

Comment

Here in Portugal we don't have snow ... Well, atleast we can have it on watune
                    Server - 138- Falledge
                    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                    Class - Mage
                    Name - BigBadGirl
                    Level - 70

Comment

every season
                      better make this game download able ....
                      because change look make u reset all of cache
                      thats make long loading of games

Comment

Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
                        every season
                        better make this game download able ....
                        because change look make u reset all of cache
                        thats make long loading of games
                        That's required from time to time to avoid glitches anyway. If the game is downloadable it would be still cached (downloaded) and you should be patching oftenly.

About the 4 seasons - once I get to my desktop I might make a topic and do some graphical concepts for them, just because it would amuse me.
                        Vote
                        More polls to come.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Really? People always fin something to complain about. It isn't even distracting. Just bc you don't like i doesn't mean the game has to remove it. It's a very cool thing that they do and only lasts a few months at most.
                          Where did I say they have to remove it?
                          Its very distracting to me & others I have spoken with, maybe to you it isn't.

Comment

Where did I say they have to remove it?
                            Its very distracting to me & others I have spoken with, maybe to you it isn't.
                            What does the bolded text in the following quote mean then?

Vote
                            More polls to come.

Comment

What does the bolded text in the following quote mean then?
                              Agreed xarxius, agreed full heartedly

Comment

Working...
                              X