Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarthXeon's House Of Suggestions

Welcome To My House Of Suggestions.
    Here, I will post the suggestions I have for Wartune. I may include others suggestions as they need to be heard.

1.) Reduce the price of expanding the inventory. This is suggested by many users and I believe it needs to be added. Instead of lowering the price of bound balens needed to expand the inventory, just remove bound balens opening inventory completely. I think the inventory should be unlocked by sacrificing experience and gold, much like the talents. Not only will this help slow levelers dump EXP for something useful, It will remove the rants about the cost of opening the inventory.
    2.) Gold To Balens. I believe this would be a nice addition to wartune, as there is already balens --> Gold. The rate could be 100k Gold To --> 1 Bound Balen. This is fair, because 2m gold will only equal 20 bound balens.
    3.) Let bound balens be used to buy hot items. I think this is a nice addition to non cashers, and those who have an excess of bound balens. The catch is, that buying the hot event item with bound balens will cost 2X more than the set price.
    4.) Re-Add the old formation. I do not like the new formation, which has 1 player in front and 3 in the back. I believe it should be set back to what it was, as it is nice to have 2 players in the front and in the back. I do not understand why they would change this in the first place.
    5.) Kyanite needs to be more useful. Yes, there is research and the kyanite wheel, but many players have a massive excess of Kyanite which just sits there.
    I am not sure what Kyanite could be used for, post your ideas and I will add them here.
    6.) Player Houses! I think players should be able to have houses which they can customize with furniture and other things. Players would be able to invite there friends to their house, and interact with various aspects of the house. I think this is a nice opportunity for R2 to make some money, as they can sell furniture for balens.
    7.) Pets. Although we have sylphs, I think we should have pets as well. Pets would follow you around, granting you BR based on the pets stats, etc... Some
    pets could include a Dog, A Cat, or a Bird. They would be small models so they will not clutter the screen, and they will not appear in battle. Some exclusive
    pets such as a monkey or a hamster, could be sold for balens.
    8.) Cloud city siege! I think that there should be a random event that happens once daily for 30 minutes at a completely random time where enemy NPCS appear in cloud city and attack players. Cloud city's npcs will fight back, and players will need to defend the main cloud city building, which will have a certain amount of health, which NPCS attack, much like the guild battle's ward. All players who participate in the defense will receive rewards based on the amount of damage they have dealt to the attackers.
    More coming soon!
    Last edited by DarthXeon; 12-20-2013, 10:15 AM.
    R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Bumpity Bump.
    R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Comment

Please don't bump, as per forum rules. Thank you
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Hi let me share my option too.. I like all of your ideas. But maybe about the pets we can make them work in battle too for just campaing/catacombs/necropolis so they can support you with low damage and maybe some little assist skills. But don't add them to arena/spire/guild battle/battleground etc... The siege event for cloud city would be nice but I think there will be a lot lagg. Because at the momment there is a lot lagg in the cloud city for a lot people what about if you see there 100 people fighting with NPC or TvT ? Maybe we should make the game bigger maybe there should be way to go out from the cloud city. Make one realm outside of it and so there the attackers can start and maybe go to the center of the cloud city and attack the tower. So if the attacker team success they change possitions and the defender team will become attacker if they fail the other team win if they success there is one more turn to see who will win ? What you think about this option ?

Comment

Working...
        X