New server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server?

Trying to find out when the next US East server is starting but did not see anything in the announcements, do you guys know when it will be?

I doubt anyone will know if R2Games have not announced anything regarding more servers.
    The best thing to do is to check the announcements daily.
    Blade Hunter
    Predator

I keep 'em hangin' on my staff

Comment

That is what I thought too, but I did not see an announcement for 405 or 406 either and they are of course already open.

Comment

Originally posted by Kachok View Post
        That is what I thought too, but I did not see an announcement for 405 or 406 either and they are of course already open.
        Well if they've released servers without making a post about it in the announcement section that's their fault.
        So technically you should check the announcement section AND server list.
        Blade Hunter
        Predator

Comment

there is no need to worry about new server launch or the announcement. New server means more money, they need it more than you do.
          Last edited by mikemansonhu; 12-20-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemansonhu View Post
            there is no need to worry about new server launch or the announcement. New server means more money, they need it more than you do.
            Yes, but he wanted to find out when the new server(s) launch, not that R2Games are doing it for money.
            Blade Hunter
            Predator

Comment

Originally posted by Kachok View Post
              I've made the GMs aware of this, because normally new servers should be announced.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
              X