Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kachok
    started a topic New server?

New server?

Trying to find out when the next US East server is starting but did not see anything in the announcements, do you guys know when it will be?

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Kachok View Post
    That is what I thought too, but I did not see an announcement for 405 or 406 either and they are of course already open.
    I've made the GMs aware of this, because normally new servers should be announced.

Leave a comment:

• SpRaY1112
    replied
    Originally posted by mikemansonhu View Post
    there is no need to worry about new server launch or the announcement. New server means more money, they need it more than you do.
    Yes, but he wanted to find out when the new server(s) launch, not that R2Games are doing it for money.

Leave a comment:

• mikemansonhu
    replied
    there is no need to worry about new server launch or the announcement. New server means more money, they need it more than you do.
    Last edited by mikemansonhu; 12-20-2013, 01:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SpRaY1112
    replied
    Originally posted by Kachok View Post
    That is what I thought too, but I did not see an announcement for 405 or 406 either and they are of course already open.
    Well if they've released servers without making a post about it in the announcement section that's their fault.
    So technically you should check the announcement section AND server list.

Leave a comment:

• Kachok
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpRaY1112
    replied
    I doubt anyone will know if R2Games have not announced anything regarding more servers.
    The best thing to do is to check the announcements daily.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X