Slow loading of game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow loading of game

Game loading is quite slow & many times it dont load for hours ,, can someone have a look at this & after every patch upgrade its very laaggyy to play..
    Have miss many events & daily task due to this...
    I already checked my net connection it is working perfectly fine & have asked other members in game ,, they also face this issue

It's advisable to clear your cookies and cache regularly. So please try that. Also try if using a different browser helps, and stop any downloads you have going on.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i tried all of them , still the same problem is there. after all measure taken , i am posting this

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        It's advisable to clear your cookies and cache regularly. So please try that. Also try if using a different browser helps, and stop any downloads you have going on.
        With respect Weatherwax, i am almost 100% sure its an issue on R2's end. When more then a few people have issues with lag and slow loading, many with high end computers and speed. who have tried clearing cache and cookies, With no improvements. I myself have tried cache clearing and cookie clearing, and it made no difference what so ever. It has seemed that with each update the lag, and slow loading gets worse. Mind you these are my personal observations and opinions. But R2 really needs to consider the issue(s) of lag and slow loading may be an issue on there end rather then the players

Comment

Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
          With respect Weatherwax, i am almost 100% sure its an issue on R2's end. When more then a few people have issues with lag and slow loading, many with high end computers and speed. who have tried clearing cache and cookies, With no improvements. I myself have tried cache clearing and cookie clearing, and it made no difference what so ever. It has seemed that with each update the lag, and slow loading gets worse. Mind you these are my personal observations and opinions. But R2 really needs to consider the issue(s) of lag and slow loading may be an issue on there end rather then the players
          We mention that first, because a lot of people do not clear it after a maintenance, and it *does* make a huge difference in many cases. It's a process of elimination, and this is the most common culprit.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

when we tried all the measures than only i am posting this feedback.. with every major patch update the lagging is increasing.. login issues are there.. so please look into the matter as this is hampering our game play...

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              We mention that first, because a lot of people do not clear it after a maintenance, and it *does* make a huge difference in many cases. It's a process of elimination, and this is the most common culprit.
              Understandable. But this keeps happening even when people do it. A lot more than you think. I can't enter the game AT ALL. On Firefox, internet explorer or chrome. I've tried Maxthon but last only little time. I clear everything and reboot system mutiple times a day. This is the only game I have to deal with doing that. It is sad I can't play this game without it not connected or disconnecting all the time. Trying to file a ticket about it.... with generic response and it's not even a human speaking...
              Even teh Chinese version of this game doesn't crash at all for me on browser or client. Just disappointed they won't look at all unless there's tons of people spamming it -_-

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

I suggest you to change your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by ZikPaxton View Post
                  I suggest you to change your browser.
                  I suggest you read all posts first before posting in a thread. -_-
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i already tried with all good broswer... chrome.. firfox, safari,, opera,, anything else you wanna suggest

Comment

Working...
                    X