The matching in classwars sucks and will always suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    I ended with 2800 points iggy -.- i checked later in the list of top 100 who classified and i was only matched with people of 95-110k br

95k br ok that's similar to mine but 110k br? had nothing to do against those guys
    Every month, I come short 1 win to be able to go though to the finals, I don't think it's random, it's the 3d month in a row I'm short 1 win. Too fishy.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      I had 96k with pots and ended up against about 8 or 9 people level 75+.
      I can't do **** against that lol. Lost 6 times total, only had 3270 points.
      96k?

i have 118k potted and i had 3260 points in the end, and your question is?
      IGN: watty
      Server:s271
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120k + growing slowly
      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
        96k?

i have 118k potted and i had 3260 points in the end, and your question is?
        I have 3300 +/- every month, I'm not saying I should pass, it's just weird I get that amount every month, and keep missing it with 1 win.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

talking about random things do you think it's random i match 3 times with the same lvl 78 guy? cos for me it isn't
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            If your win-lose is 3-5, then you are matched also to those whose win-lose is 3-5... Gets?

Now, of course, there would be lots of players with a win-lose 3-5 (in this case I gave), so what player will be matched against you?

The player that will be matched againsts you is those with almost the same br as you... Remember that.

So summary:

If you are a level 57 player with a 80k br, with a win-lose 3-5 at round 8, then at round 9, you will be matched also to another player (level doesn't matter) whose win-lose is 3-5 having a br approximately 80k br...
            It doens't work like this.

Comment

it only matches on points not on br, so its random

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                I have 3300 +/- every month, I'm not saying I should pass, it's just weird I get that amount every month, and keep missing it with 1 win.
                me too.... 1 win always.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Really disappointed right now with game last month classwars u booted me out of server and wouldnt let me in till cw ended this month u just give me t he crappiest matches ever
                  I'm dissapointed with the Disconnections too. Had to keep refreshing my browser the whole time losing a lot of matches .

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Lvl 68 here all matches against lvl 75+ people just fight once with one guy my lvl who happened to be a hardcore casher with purple apollo just *** with this -.-

And also guys you should check necropolis crit rate went there with 3.5k crits and in 14th boss did 0 crits.

Really disappointed right now with game last month classwars u booted me out of server and wouldnt let me in till cw ended this month u just give me t he crappiest matches ever
                    My mage hit 50 just in time for this class wars. Only had about a 32k br fully buffed up. Still managed to win 6 out of 15 matches even though I was low on the totem pole. The more you win, the harder fights you get. That's the way it is. I find a hard time believe you lost all 15 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
                      My mage hit 50 just in time for this class wars. Only had about a 32k br fully buffed up. Still managed to win 6 out of 15 matches even though I was low on the totem pole. The more you win, the harder fights you get. That's the way it is. I find a hard time believe you lost all 15 matches.
                      It is possible to lose all 15 matches... Unequip all your weapons and astrals, and skills too, and don't use scrolls and pots... 100% sure of losing all fights.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                        it only matches on points not on br, so its random
                        I just noticed in the last 2 class war, that if I potted, the player matched against me is strong (hard to defeat, but it's fun, makes me serious and nervous).
                        If I never potted, the player matched against me can be easily defeated, even though they are higher levels than me (no real sweat and heart pounding scenes here).

So you are first matched based on your points, then after that, based on your br... That is what I have concluded..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          I just noticed in the last 2 class war, that if I potted, the player matched against me is strong (hard to defeat, but it's fun, makes me serious and nervous).
                          If I never potted, the player matched against me can be easily defeated, even though they are higher levels than me (no real sweat and heart pounding scenes here).

So you are first matched based on your points, then after that, based on your br... That is what I have concluded..
                          Have 3k+ after 12th match and the matching will prove you wrong...
                          I normally am around 2.9-3 by then, I end up fighting to 10 br mages with 30k more in my last fights

Comment

Working...
                          X