No announcement yet.

Lightening sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are many using dark as well and some top knights using light. but out of the 4 free elements, lightning is indeed the only one that is used by many top people of all classes. id love to see the upgraded (hercules) skills. upgraded apollo gets some nice tank skills and a decent 1v1 attack.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      What's the big deal about lightning sylph anyway.
      It's a pure damage sylph the damage ratio's on it's skills are insane, for PvE world boss it's awesome, however PvP the dark sylph is very very nasty it will steal your opponents life and give it to you it also does the same with your opponents awakening points, you're probably going to want both of these sylphs. I have a character on the chinese servers, in the top 100 almost all are lightning and dark sylphs there was 1 fire sylph a few light sylphs but I haven't seen a single wind or water in the 100 that's used as a primary sylph. I'm willing to bet that they all use Iris in their arena teams though ( i'm not 50 yet so I can't see their set ups).

If I'm bored enough I'll post the exact the numbers of what the top 100 are using, fook it I'll do it now as Xmas present to the forums back soon!

edit - top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs
      Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
      Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
      Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

So you're probably wasting your resources investing in Apollo, Iris and Pan and it's now pretty obvious why they released these 3 sylphs first. Prepare for the mega whine I feel robbed threads when the other sylphs are released.
      Last edited by Stormsiren; 12-20-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Just w8 for next patch...light sylph is op in pve,in pvp iris rlz

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
          It's a pure damage sylph the damage ratio's on it's skills are insane, for PvE world boss it's awesome, however PvP the dark sylph is very very nasty it will steal your opponents life and give it to you it also does the same with your opponents awakening points, you're probably going to want both of these sylphs. I have a character on the chinese servers, in the top 100 almost all are lightning and dark sylphs there was 1 fire sylph a few light sylphs but I haven't seen a single wind or water in the 100 that's used as a primary sylph. I'm willing to bet that they all use Iris in their arena teams though ( i'm not 50 yet so I can't see their set ups).

If I'm bored enough I'll post the exact the numbers of what the top 100 are using, fook it I'll do it now as Xmas present to the forums back soon!

edit - top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs
          Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
          Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
          Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

So you're probably wasting your resources investing in Apollo, Iris and Pan and it's now pretty obvious why they released these 3 sylphs first. Prepare for the mega whine I feel robbed threads when the other sylphs are released.
          yes thats why i save the mahra, it is a great economical decision to release those 3 first and they enjoy it to see us crying about how op is apollo when in fact it wont really be much of him in the future. But I am surprised about the water sylph, are all the other sylphs so strong that they can over come that insane healing?I mean awakening, healing, aoe healing, aoe damage, healing again lol. normally you should have 100% hp back when unsylphing
          Last edited by Draggyy; 12-20-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Lightning sylph:

Eve
            Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
            Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
            Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
            Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
            Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
            Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
            Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
            Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Basically, attack for a few using smaller damages to gain damage increase.

Than fire off the big attack for up to 705% of damage.

For comparison... my Iris's Acheron Wave deals 280%, when it crits, it deals somewhere between 46,000~78,000 (depending on which class I hit or how much mdef they have)

Now... times that damage by 3, and it's what lightning sylph will deal.
            Last edited by anichaos; 12-20-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know the passives for the lightning sylphs ? I mean the type passives not the skills, just like pan has 5% hp for example, I can't find those anywhere or I just somehow missed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
                Does anyone know the passives for the lightning sylphs ? I mean the type passives not the skills, just like pan has 5% hp for example, I can't find those anywhere or I just somehow missed them.
                ******-wartune.blogspot.in << it has the full info of every sylph

Comment

its a little dumb making lightning that strong, we didnt even see the lvl 70 skills yet and for the other pets they look much stronger than what they had before (apollo : passive dmg reduce stacking up to 25%, 30% hp shield for group, 360% normal 1v1 attack ,...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Lightning sylph:

Eve
                    Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
                    Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
                    Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
                    Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
                    Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
                    Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
                    Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
                    Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Basically, attack for a few using smaller damages to gain damage increase.

Than fire off the big attack for up to 705% of damage.

For comparison... my Iris's Acheron Wave deals 280%, when it crits, it deals somewhere between 46,000~78,000 (depending on which class I hit or how much mdef they have)

Now... times that damage by 3, and it's what lightning sylph will deal.
                    Damn - you all soon will jiizz in ur patns about that sylph.
                    470%+50% is 520% i guess, not 705%. Besides in sylph mode, the fight in pvp won't last so to let you acumulate 50%.
                    Yet don't expect that later you will be able to kill enemy with one delphic - ppl with 120k+ HP.

Upgraded apollo has also nice skill, which deals 290% dmg, and then reflect enemy's dmg.
                    If we take under consideration, that apollo hits first, and does not die after lighting attack, lighting will receive 40% reflected dmg, so its still much.

Yet question is , if we reflect 40% dmg to boss, does it count to the score ?

Comment

Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
                      Damn - you all soon will jiizz in ur patns about that sylph.
                      470%+50% is 520% i guess, not 705%. Besides in sylph mode, the fight in pvp won't last so to let you acumulate 50%.
                      Yet don't expect that later you will be able to kill enemy with one delphic - ppl with 120k+ HP.

Upgraded apollo has also nice skill, which deals 290% dmg, and then reflect enemy's dmg.
                      If we take under consideration, that apollo hits first, and does not die after lighting attack, lighting will receive 40% reflected dmg, so its still much.

Yet question is , if we reflect 40% dmg to boss, does it count to the score ?
                      While it might work, reflect never works that well in PvE. The damage it does is quite low compared to when you're vs players.
                      I always team up in spire with a good knight for example, and he has high level deflection astral, but when it procs, it really isn't worth writing home about.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm more interested in the Fire sylph. I haven't heard anything about it.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          ******-wartune.blogspot.in << it has the full info of every sylph
                          Nope, it doesn't seem to have that info. No site I found has that, even tried the chinese sites but I can only use translate for so much.
                          Pan has 5% hp
                          Iris has 3% mdef and pdef
                          Apollo has 5% mdef
                          Eve has ?
                          Amazon Queen has ?

The sites just list all the skills that can be purchased for the passive slots but if you go to the sylph screen and look at the bottom the right under the points the first icon will show that Iris has Water's Restoration [Passive] - Increases Players MDEF by 3% when active and Pan has Wind's Protection [Passive] - Increases player HP 5% when active, don't have an Apollo to know the name but it's 5% MDEF.

However I would like to know what are the passives for the other sylphs that we do not have yet, especially for lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
                            Nope, it doesn't seem to have that info. No site I found has that, even tried the chinese sites but I can only use translate for so much.
                            Pan has 5% hp
                            Iris has 3% mdef and pdef
                            Apollo has 5% mdef
                            Eve has ?
                            Amazon Queen has ?

The sites just list all the skills that can be purchased for the passive slots but if you go to the sylph screen and look at the bottom the right under the points the first icon will show that Iris has Water's Restoration [Passive] - Increases Players MDEF by 3% when active and Pan has Wind's Protection [Passive] - Increases player HP 5% when active, don't have an Apollo to know the name but it's 5% MDEF.

However I would like to know what are the passives for the other sylphs that we do not have yet, especially for lightning.
                            I 'think' it may be 5% atk, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              I'm more interested in the Fire sylph. I haven't heard anything about it.
                              It have a insane single target damage, like the lightening sylph, but the appearance is better (I think xD) and its damage is Physical (lightening is magical).

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                                It have a insane single target damage, like the lightening sylph, but the appearance is better (I think xD) and its damage is Physical (lightening is magical).
                                Ye, but the evolution of lightning is PATK, Hercules, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X