Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lightening sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Ye, but the evolution of lightning is PATK, Hercules, isn't it?
    No, it is MATK too.

Comment

Can give you only bad google translate :
      Electrical: Magic attack, attack the whole appearance of an increase of 5%, the Department of Physics Popular souls, the souls of the highest output
      Fire Department: Physical attacks, Master Top souls (only relatively speaking, no electricity system output is high, using a wide range) played offensive output increased by 5%

So Electrical is more for p attack chars , and Fire for M. Attack.
      Dark passive give 5% p def and have p attack.
      Last edited by koevman; 12-21-2013, 09:03 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
        Can give you only bad google translate :
        Electrical: Magic attack, attack the whole appearance of an increase of 5%, the Department of Physics Popular souls, the souls of the highest output
        Fire Department: Physical attacks, Master Top souls (only relatively speaking, no electricity system output is high, using a wide range) played offensive output increased by 5%
        Makes sense. xD

Comment

No hercules attack magical. I guess we are focusing too much with these apollos. Maxed apollo has 50-53k br. Maxed lightning slyph has 90k br

Comment

hmm...

I got 705% cause I thought it increase damage by 470 x 50% and not 470 + 50%, LOL...

Not sure which it will go, but probably will be the add 50% damage instead of increasing by 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
              No hercules attack magical. I guess we are focusing too much with these apollos. Maxed apollo has 50-53k br. Maxed lightning slyph has 90k br
              This is incredibly misleading information. Max for apollo is 55k for the NON-evolved light sylph. The NON-evolved lightning sylph will max lower. Hercules is an evolved lightning sylph and will have a much higher max br, but it will not be as high as the max for an evolved light.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                This is incredibly misleading information. Max for apollo is 55k for the NON-evolved light sylph. The NON-evolved lightning sylph will max lower. Hercules is an evolved lightning sylph and will have a much higher max br, but it will not be as high as the max for an evolved light.
                EXACT. The divine version of apolo (evolved verision) can have the same BR of a Lightening sylph.

Oh, I just see in the tops, a maxed and divine dark sylph, 95.643 BR, and the max for lightening is 87.788. The dark sylph can have more BR, and have some insane skills for PvP.
                EDIT: I just see an REALLY maxed light sylph. 95.650 BR.
                Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

The really good thing about the sylphs is that you can transform a purple instead of just an orange, getting the mahras for orange would be a lol without cashing

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil
                    Oh, I just see in the tops, a maxed and divine dark sylph, 95.643 BR, and the max for lightening is 87.788. The dark sylph can have more BR, and have some insane skills for PvP.
                    EDIT: I just see an REALLY maxed light sylph. 95.650 BR.
                    cause Dark and Light are both balen only sylphs... so by default they get to have a higher BR.

Just like the current Apollo vs Iris/Pan, same level/ rarity/ star/ sep, but Apollo will always have higher BR and thus gets to move first.

Comment

Evolution is MATK i think, not PATK

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        cause Dark and Light are both balen only sylphs...
                        Light wasn't balen only, there are few soul crystal hoarders around that own them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                          Light wasn't balen only, there are few soul crystal hoarders around that own them.
                          crystal hoarders? who?

And no, there's no way to farm Apollo in-game, if do, please show me how.

Comment

Last event with was possible with 12k soul crystals stored. But only few people have this amount. So all other need to add balens. APOLLO IS BALENS ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              crystal hoarders? who?

And no, there's no way to farm Apollo in-game, if do, please show me how.
                              You needed 12000 crystals, Lavash is an example of one who had enough. General rule is hoard all crystals until they bring out a repeatable quest with no cap, last 3 quests before this one all had a cap of 500 a day for 5 days the same rule applies to whips.

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                              Last event with was possible with 12k soul crystals stored. But only few people have this amount. So all other need to add balens. APOLLO IS BALENS ONLY.
                              No Apollo was not balens only , and at present APOLLO CANNOT BE BOUGHT EVEN WITH BALENS stop spreading misinformation.

edit- those of us who have been playing long enough understand how the events work nothing has changed since day 1 learn from it.
                              Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:12 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

apollo is for cashers only ffs players normally use 12k SC to lvl up soul engrving so yes IT IS BALEN ONLY

Comment

Working...
                                X