X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorisnor
    started a topic Lightening sylphs

Lightening sylphs

Anyone know in which patch does lightening sylphs comes out in CN version?
    It might give me some estimate to plan ahead. Thanks ^ ^

• allenjade
    replied
    allenjade
    bakit tagal

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    it still takes a normal players more than 3 month to save up enough soul crystals...

A normal player gets around 300~600 soul crystals a month. (especially if they're not in "TOP guilds" for GB and such)
    Even with the current new "fishing" and "jewels".

what this means... you forgo all other event rewards and just get the **** rewards.

IE: no clothing, no mounts, etc.

And you'll still never know when they'll have this type of event.

And you also will have very low soul engraving until this type of event is out.

And this event can't be done by any normal player that start out on a server 3+ month and newer, because you won't have anywhere near enough soul crystals.

LAVASH had "connections" and multiple 3rd party sites to get balens/ game cards, not everyone do this, and most people don't because there are risks.
    I still remember the incident where some dude paid 50 USD for 2000 balens... LOL. (no, the guy never got his money back)
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-22-2013, 11:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
    Nope, it doesn't seem to have that info. No site I found has that, even tried the chinese sites but I can only use translate for so much.
    Pan has 5% hp
    Iris has 3% mdef and pdef
    Apollo has 5% mdef
    Eve has ?
    Amazon Queen has ?

The sites just list all the skills that can be purchased for the passive slots but if you go to the sylph screen and look at the bottom the right under the points the first icon will show that Iris has Water's Restoration [Passive] - Increases Players MDEF by 3% when active and Pan has Wind's Protection [Passive] - Increases player HP 5% when active, don't have an Apollo to know the name but it's 5% MDEF.

However I would like to know what are the passives for the other sylphs that we do not have yet, especially for lightning.
    Eve has 5% PATK/ MATK
    Amazon queen has 5% PATK/ MATK
    Dark sylph has 5% PDEF

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    damn you really are an idiot,you the one who doesnt understand explaning it quite few times -_-
    Is English not your first language?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
    No stupid people who don't understand how events work use soul crystal to lvl up soul engraving outside of the event quests so it wasn't balens only, are you one of these stupid people? The same goes for whips, there has also been one uncapped quest for fate stones.
    damn you really are an idiot,you the one who doesnt understand explaning it quite few times -_-

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    apollo is for cashers only ffs players normally use 12k SC to lvl up soul engrving so yes IT IS BALEN ONLY
    No stupid people who don't understand how events work use soul crystal to lvl up soul engraving outside of the event quests so it wasn't balens only, are you one of these stupid people? The same goes for whips, there has also been one uncapped quest for fate stones.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    apollo is for cashers only ffs players normally use 12k SC to lvl up soul engrving so yes IT IS BALEN ONLY

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    crystal hoarders? who?

And no, there's no way to farm Apollo in-game, if do, please show me how.
    You needed 12000 crystals, Lavash is an example of one who had enough. General rule is hoard all crystals until they bring out a repeatable quest with no cap, last 3 quests before this one all had a cap of 500 a day for 5 days the same rule applies to whips.

Originally posted by koevman View Post
    Last event with was possible with 12k soul crystals stored. But only few people have this amount. So all other need to add balens. APOLLO IS BALENS ONLY.
    No Apollo was not balens only , and at present APOLLO CANNOT BE BOUGHT EVEN WITH BALENS stop spreading misinformation.

edit- those of us who have been playing long enough understand how the events work nothing has changed since day 1 learn from it.
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:12 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    Last event with was possible with 12k soul crystals stored. But only few people have this amount. So all other need to add balens. APOLLO IS BALENS ONLY.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
    Light wasn't balen only, there are few soul crystal hoarders around that own them.
    crystal hoarders? who?

And no, there's no way to farm Apollo in-game, if do, please show me how.

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    cause Dark and Light are both balen only sylphs...
    Light wasn't balen only, there are few soul crystal hoarders around that own them.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Ye, but the evolution of lightning is PATK, Hercules, isn't it?
    Evolution is MATK i think, not PATK

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by ArqBrasil
    Oh, I just see in the tops, a maxed and divine dark sylph, 95.643 BR, and the max for lightening is 87.788. The dark sylph can have more BR, and have some insane skills for PvP.
    EDIT: I just see an REALLY maxed light sylph. 95.650 BR.
    cause Dark and Light are both balen only sylphs... so by default they get to have a higher BR.

Just like the current Apollo vs Iris/Pan, same level/ rarity/ star/ sep, but Apollo will always have higher BR and thus gets to move first.

Leave a comment:

• Wolverin3r
    replied
    The really good thing about the sylphs is that you can transform a purple instead of just an orange, getting the mahras for orange would be a lol without cashing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X