X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    This is incredibly misleading information. Max for apollo is 55k for the NON-evolved light sylph. The NON-evolved lightning sylph will max lower. Hercules is an evolved lightning sylph and will have a much higher max br, but it will not be as high as the max for an evolved light.
    EXACT. The divine version of apolo (evolved verision) can have the same BR of a Lightening sylph.

Oh, I just see in the tops, a maxed and divine dark sylph, 95.643 BR, and the max for lightening is 87.788. The dark sylph can have more BR, and have some insane skills for PvP.
    EDIT: I just see an REALLY maxed light sylph. 95.650 BR.
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
    No hercules attack magical. I guess we are focusing too much with these apollos. Maxed apollo has 50-53k br. Maxed lightning slyph has 90k br
    This is incredibly misleading information. Max for apollo is 55k for the NON-evolved light sylph. The NON-evolved lightning sylph will max lower. Hercules is an evolved lightning sylph and will have a much higher max br, but it will not be as high as the max for an evolved light.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    hmm...

I got 705% cause I thought it increase damage by 470 x 50% and not 470 + 50%, LOL...

Not sure which it will go, but probably will be the add 50% damage instead of increasing by 50%.

Leave a comment:

• R211406975
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Ye, but the evolution of lightning is PATK, Hercules, isn't it?
    No hercules attack magical. I guess we are focusing too much with these apollos. Maxed apollo has 50-53k br. Maxed lightning slyph has 90k br

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by koevman View Post
    Can give you only bad google translate :
    Electrical: Magic attack, attack the whole appearance of an increase of 5%, the Department of Physics Popular souls, the souls of the highest output
    Fire Department: Physical attacks, Master Top souls (only relatively speaking, no electricity system output is high, using a wide range) played offensive output increased by 5%
    Makes sense. xD

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    Can give you only bad google translate :
    Electrical: Magic attack, attack the whole appearance of an increase of 5%, the Department of Physics Popular souls, the souls of the highest output
    Fire Department: Physical attacks, Master Top souls (only relatively speaking, no electricity system output is high, using a wide range) played offensive output increased by 5%

So Electrical is more for p attack chars , and Fire for M. Attack.
    Dark passive give 5% p def and have p attack.
    Last edited by koevman; 12-21-2013, 09:03 AM. Reason: more info

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    No, it is MATK too.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
    It have a insane single target damage, like the lightening sylph, but the appearance is better (I think xD) and its damage is Physical (lightening is magical).

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    I'm more interested in the Fire sylph. I haven't heard anything about it.
    It have a insane single target damage, like the lightening sylph, but the appearance is better (I think xD) and its damage is Physical (lightening is magical).

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
    Nope, it doesn't seem to have that info. No site I found has that, even tried the chinese sites but I can only use translate for so much.
    Pan has 5% hp
    Iris has 3% mdef and pdef
    Apollo has 5% mdef
    Eve has ?
    Amazon Queen has ?

The sites just list all the skills that can be purchased for the passive slots but if you go to the sylph screen and look at the bottom the right under the points the first icon will show that Iris has Water's Restoration [Passive] - Increases Players MDEF by 3% when active and Pan has Wind's Protection [Passive] - Increases player HP 5% when active, don't have an Apollo to know the name but it's 5% MDEF.

However I would like to know what are the passives for the other sylphs that we do not have yet, especially for lightning.
    I 'think' it may be 5% atk, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Wolverin3r
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    ******-wartune.blogspot.in << it has the full info of every sylph
    Nope, it doesn't seem to have that info. No site I found has that, even tried the chinese sites but I can only use translate for so much.
    Pan has 5% hp
    Iris has 3% mdef and pdef
    Apollo has 5% mdef
    Eve has ?
    Amazon Queen has ?

The sites just list all the skills that can be purchased for the passive slots but if you go to the sylph screen and look at the bottom the right under the points the first icon will show that Iris has Water's Restoration [Passive] - Increases Players MDEF by 3% when active and Pan has Wind's Protection [Passive] - Increases player HP 5% when active, don't have an Apollo to know the name but it's 5% MDEF.

However I would like to know what are the passives for the other sylphs that we do not have yet, especially for lightning.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I'm more interested in the Fire sylph. I haven't heard anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by TAYNIAK View Post
    Damn - you all soon will jiizz in ur patns about that sylph.
    470%+50% is 520% i guess, not 705%. Besides in sylph mode, the fight in pvp won't last so to let you acumulate 50%.
    Yet don't expect that later you will be able to kill enemy with one delphic - ppl with 120k+ HP.

Upgraded apollo has also nice skill, which deals 290% dmg, and then reflect enemy's dmg.
    If we take under consideration, that apollo hits first, and does not die after lighting attack, lighting will receive 40% reflected dmg, so its still much.

Yet question is , if we reflect 40% dmg to boss, does it count to the score ?
    While it might work, reflect never works that well in PvE. The damage it does is quite low compared to when you're vs players.
    I always team up in spire with a good knight for example, and he has high level deflection astral, but when it procs, it really isn't worth writing home about.

Leave a comment:

• TAYNIAK
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Lightning sylph:

Eve
    Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
    Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
    Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
    Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
    Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
    Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
    Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
    Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Basically, attack for a few using smaller damages to gain damage increase.

Than fire off the big attack for up to 705% of damage.

For comparison... my Iris's Acheron Wave deals 280%, when it crits, it deals somewhere between 46,000~78,000 (depending on which class I hit or how much mdef they have)

Now... times that damage by 3, and it's what lightning sylph will deal.
    Damn - you all soon will jiizz in ur patns about that sylph.
    470%+50% is 520% i guess, not 705%. Besides in sylph mode, the fight in pvp won't last so to let you acumulate 50%.
    Yet don't expect that later you will be able to kill enemy with one delphic - ppl with 120k+ HP.

Upgraded apollo has also nice skill, which deals 290% dmg, and then reflect enemy's dmg.
    If we take under consideration, that apollo hits first, and does not die after lighting attack, lighting will receive 40% reflected dmg, so its still much.

Yet question is , if we reflect 40% dmg to boss, does it count to the score ?

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    its a little dumb making lightning that strong, we didnt even see the lvl 70 skills yet and for the other pets they look much stronger than what they had before (apollo : passive dmg reduce stacking up to 25%, 30% hp shield for group, 360% normal 1v1 attack ,...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X