X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
    Does anyone know the passives for the lightning sylphs ? I mean the type passives not the skills, just like pan has 5% hp for example, I can't find those anywhere or I just somehow missed them.
    ******-wartune.blogspot.in << it has the full info of every sylph

Leave a comment:

• Wolverin3r
    replied
    Does anyone know the passives for the lightning sylphs ? I mean the type passives not the skills, just like pan has 5% hp for example, I can't find those anywhere or I just somehow missed them.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Lightning sylph:

Eve
    Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
    Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
    Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
    Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
    Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
    Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
    Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
    Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Basically, attack for a few using smaller damages to gain damage increase.

Than fire off the big attack for up to 705% of damage.

For comparison... my Iris's Acheron Wave deals 280%, when it crits, it deals somewhere between 46,000~78,000 (depending on which class I hit or how much mdef they have)

Now... times that damage by 3, and it's what lightning sylph will deal.
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-20-2013, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
    It's a pure damage sylph the damage ratio's on it's skills are insane, for PvE world boss it's awesome, however PvP the dark sylph is very very nasty it will steal your opponents life and give it to you it also does the same with your opponents awakening points, you're probably going to want both of these sylphs. I have a character on the chinese servers, in the top 100 almost all are lightning and dark sylphs there was 1 fire sylph a few light sylphs but I haven't seen a single wind or water in the 100 that's used as a primary sylph. I'm willing to bet that they all use Iris in their arena teams though ( i'm not 50 yet so I can't see their set ups).

If I'm bored enough I'll post the exact the numbers of what the top 100 are using, fook it I'll do it now as Xmas present to the forums back soon!

edit - top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs
    Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
    Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
    Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

So you're probably wasting your resources investing in Apollo, Iris and Pan and it's now pretty obvious why they released these 3 sylphs first. Prepare for the mega whine I feel robbed threads when the other sylphs are released.
    yes thats why i save the mahra, it is a great economical decision to release those 3 first and they enjoy it to see us crying about how op is apollo when in fact it wont really be much of him in the future. But I am surprised about the water sylph, are all the other sylphs so strong that they can over come that insane healing?I mean awakening, healing, aoe healing, aoe damage, healing again lol. normally you should have 100% hp back when unsylphing
    Last edited by Draggyy; 12-20-2013, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Just w8 for next patch...light sylph is op in pve,in pvp iris rlz

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    What's the big deal about lightning sylph anyway.
    It's a pure damage sylph the damage ratio's on it's skills are insane, for PvE world boss it's awesome, however PvP the dark sylph is very very nasty it will steal your opponents life and give it to you it also does the same with your opponents awakening points, you're probably going to want both of these sylphs. I have a character on the chinese servers, in the top 100 almost all are lightning and dark sylphs there was 1 fire sylph a few light sylphs but I haven't seen a single wind or water in the 100 that's used as a primary sylph. I'm willing to bet that they all use Iris in their arena teams though ( i'm not 50 yet so I can't see their set ups).

If I'm bored enough I'll post the exact the numbers of what the top 100 are using, fook it I'll do it now as Xmas present to the forums back soon!

edit - top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs
    Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
    Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
    Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

So you're probably wasting your resources investing in Apollo, Iris and Pan and it's now pretty obvious why they released these 3 sylphs first. Prepare for the mega whine I feel robbed threads when the other sylphs are released.
    Last edited by Stormsiren; 12-20-2013, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    there are many using dark as well and some top knights using light. but out of the 4 free elements, lightning is indeed the only one that is used by many top people of all classes. id love to see the upgraded (hercules) skills. upgraded apollo gets some nice tank skills and a decent 1v1 attack.

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    Lightening sylph is broken!! Esp for archers and crit mages, They should of come with iris and pan but im guessing because of there insane power r2 and prof city have decided to release has a separate high cash sylph. I am also guessing they want to milk as much cash from players upgrading apollo,iris,pan as all 3 are useless vs lightening sylph. Add that to the new skill trees of each class and thats pretty much the reason every top chinese player is using lightening sylph.
    Last edited by maygwan; 12-20-2013, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    anichaos, you're wrong... Again.

80 PvE equipment is supposed to be on patch 2.15.

Circuit quests were probably deemed "too valuable" by R2 like auction house was, and was therefore removed so playes couldn't gain too much from it.
    I don't know why this company will not give the features that we are suppose to haveNot trying to bash the company but, it is being deemed as unprofessional now. Hopefully we get it sooner or later. I am tired of getting the features we are suppose to get, late or not at all.
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-20-2013, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    What's the big deal about lightning sylph anyway. I'm more concerned of ways of getting mahra. If R2 doesn't allow players access to old game features so easily, I'm starting to think that future game features we'll get to see from pictures only.

Leave a comment:

• EliatanK18
    replied
    talked to symedia (guy that runs **************) a bit about pets one time, and his guess was february. i hope he's right, or wrong and it's actually january >.<

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    Isnt that the same thing?
    By next year, I meant next 12 months. Sry for confusion -.-

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    Hmm so it could be next month or it could be next year...
    Thanks for all the info anyway ^ ^
    Isnt that the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Cirquit Quests unlock at lvl 35, but the rewards increase at lvl 45, 55, and so on.

"Spire Cards – Unknown of all locations these drop from, but can be used to synthesize together into one of the 4 Spire specific skills."
    I never, NEVER see this at CN wartune. The unique new syntetizable item that I saw was 6 itens, to upgrade the sylphs for their Divine forms. (Iris > Triton, Pan > Medusa, and others)

2.15 is the "last" patch before 2.2

Sorry for my bad english xD

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Hmm so it could be next month or it could be next year...
    Thanks for all the info anyway ^ ^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X