Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

******'s Illustration of Wartune December 2013 Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There still might be a soul crystal and mount whip event, so don't panic just yet .
    Just make sure you stock up.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      There still might be a soul crystal and mount whip event, so don't panic just yet .
      Just make sure you stock up.
      Yeah I think you may be right about the mount training and SC events.

The only reason they don't advertise these events is because of greed. They hope that people use all whips and crystals thinking there is no event, then they sell the boxes in shops and make some $$$ from the cashers LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Yeah I think you may be right about the mount training and SC events.

The only reason they don't advertise these events is because of greed. They hope that people use all whips and crystals thinking there is no event, then they sell the boxes in shops and make some $$$ from the cashers LOL.
        Well if you're playing this game for a while now, you know they do it unexpectedly. And it's as you said, for money, when they start those events, the shop is suddenly full of boxes with whips and SCs.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

ey ****** just saw ur new account. Why mage u choose

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
            where is this mage?o.O

Comment

They're doing the gem event now for SC, start synthesising, and if u notice, just as with the future sc and mount whip event, shop is full of gem boxes.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Tailoring event, none?
                All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

heh, this is why I saved those gems.

(to ppls that was asking why I didn't synthesize my 60 lv.3 gem stacks)

Tho I can only get up to lv.6, and only on P-atk. And have to spend loads of gold to convert gems to P-atk before I can craft a lv.6...
                  Brought it with the 300 bound balens compensation they gave out today

Comment

Here is hoping there is a future soul crystal event quest for santa hats. Otherwise this gem event would have relatively terrible rewards.

Comment

Just an FYI guys - you'll get better Gem yield from Balens by spending them in the Jewel Hunt game. Plus you'll get Whips, Locks and Fate Stones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                        Just an FYI guys - you'll get better Gem yield from Balens by spending them in the Jewel Hunt game. Plus you'll get Whips, Locks and Fate Stones as well.
                        is 150 balens vs 75 (or 2 crypt key) better?

What's the average gems you get for 2 crypt key catacomb runs?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          I disagree. You get lots of level 1 gems from jewel hunt.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            is 150 balens vs 75 (or 2 crypt key) better?

What's the average gems you get for 2 crypt key catacomb runs?
                            He means the gem pack sales, not cata...

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                              it was a common decision with the people i work with

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                I disagree. You get lots of level 1 gems from jewel hunt.
                                pretty sure he means, the boxes you get per points (500 lvl 2 gem pack x2, 1000 lvl 3 gem pack x1, 2000 lvl 3 gem pack x2, 3500 lvl 4 gem pack x 1, 6000 lvl 5 gem pack x 1) PLUS all the lvl 1/2 gem packs you get on the way there. you can easily get 6k pts in jewels with 4k balens or less.

In the shop lvl 4 gem pack is 1k balens ea. so to make a lvl 5 you would need to spend 4k balens.

clearly spending that 4k on the jewel game will net way more gems.

Comment

Working...
                                X