Clear All

are socks not dropping again

Comment

Originally posted by R214534547 View Post
      are socks not dropping again
      No, they are all needed for Christmas Day

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        He means the gem pack sales, not cata...
        Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        pretty sure he means, the boxes you get per points (500 lvl 2 gem pack x2, 1000 lvl 3 gem pack x1, 2000 lvl 3 gem pack x2, 3500 lvl 4 gem pack x 1, 6000 lvl 5 gem pack x 1) PLUS all the lvl 1/2 gem packs you get on the way there. you can easily get 6k pts in jewels with 4k balens or less.

In the shop lvl 4 gem pack is 1k balens ea. so to make a lvl 5 you would need to spend 4k balens.

clearly spending that 4k on the jewel game will net way more gems.
        donno... still sounds like Crypt Key is better to spend on, lol (and no, you don't get Crypt Key every day from Blitz or Guild wheel)

Spending 4000 balens (40 USD) for
        1x lv.5 gem
        1x lv.4 gem
        3x lv.3 gem
        2x lv.2 gem
        doesn't seem worth it (tho the other stuff adds into it, but I don't think it's worth that much)

Not to mention... it still depends on luck, some ppls would have to spend more to get there, while some spend less.

Tho if you're a casher that spends 4000 balens on jewel, this probably don't matter anyways, since you probably still buys the 75 balen crypt key every day.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          donno... still sounds like Crypt Key is better to spend on, lol (and no, you don't get Crypt Key every day from Blitz or Guild wheel)

1x lv.5 gem
          1x lv.4 gem
          3x lv.3 gem
          2x lv.2 gem
          doesn't seem worth it (tho the other stuff adds into it, but I don't think it's worth that much)

Not to mention... it still depends on luck, some ppls would have to spend more to get there, while some spend less.

Tho if you're a casher that spends 4000 balens on jewel, this probably don't matter anyways, since you probably still buys the 75 balen crypt key every day.
          spending 2000 usd monthly on wartune is cheaper than going to bars and nightclubs nightly.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            spending 2000 usd monthly on wartune is cheaper than going to bars and nightclubs nightly.
            most ppls that play games don't go to bars... cause they're playing games instead.

bars isn't that good anyways, never watch the news about drunk ppls getting into trouble? LOL.

And you need a lot of money to go to bars/ nightclubs in the first place, so goes back to my statement, if you had the money, you probably won't care about 75 balens.

My comparison is for ppls that only spends 150 balens for 10 attempts vs 75 balens for 2 Crypt keys.

Crypt Key gems counts is way higher than what jewel hunt gives you.

or if you want... compare 4000 balens used to get 6000 points in jewel for 1 lv.5 gem, vs 4000 balen worth of Crypt Keys (about 53 crypt keys) worth of gems.

Also.. I have never see anyone buy any gem packs before... thought everyone knew it was stupid to buy those packs...

Comment

Well...i think there will be one more event from 12/31-1/3 ... "Online rewards" ...and u can get daily 2 Caps...but not so sure...

Comment

1x lv.5 gem
                1x lv.4 gem
                3x lv.3 gem
                2x lv.2 gem

Do you ever read? I'm saying spending 4k balens or less is BETTER than spending 4k balens for 4 lvl 4 gem pack in the shop to make a lvl 5 gem. you WILL get more from the jewel game then buying the gem packs in the shop.

Reading is not as hard as you think it is, i bet if you try hard enough you could do it.
                Last edited by bleedingxorange; 12-25-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Do you ever read? I'm saying spending 4k balens or less is BETTER than spending 4k balens for 4 lvl 4 gem pack in the shop to make a lvl 5 gem. you WILL get more from the jewel game then buying the gem packs in the shop.

Reading is not as hard as you think it is, i bet if you try hard enough you could do it.

I still think 4k.balens will not get you to the 6000 points in jewel hunt.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I still think 4k.balens will not get you to the 6000 points in jewel hunt.
                    I say it from personal experience. I've done it twice, so I know that it can be done with 4k or less.

If you get lucky with how the gems fall, you can get to 1k without buying any extra attempt. It's not easy to do nor will you get it everyday but it is possible.

Comment

and I am pretty sure I was replying to

Just an FYI guys - you'll get better Gem yield from Balens by spending them in the Jewel Hunt game. Plus you'll get Whips, Locks and Fate Stones as well.
                      the guy no where says where he spends balens to get gems.

Which could mean packs, cata, etc.

You should try reading too.

Comment

and I am pretty sure I was replying to

the guy no where says where he spends balens to get gems.

Which could mean packs, cata, etc.

You should try reading too.
                        LOL... can't even admit that you dont know how to read. first of all:

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        They're doing the gem event now for SC, start synthesising, and if u notice, just as with the future sc and mount whip event, shop is full of gem boxes.
                        ^ that was the orignal post. he THEN said.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                        Just an FYI guys - you'll get better Gem yield from Balens by spending them in the Jewel Hunt game. Plus you'll get Whips, Locks and Fate Stones as well.
                        Condor replied:

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I disagree. You get lots of level 1 gems from jewel hunt.
                        I then said:

pretty sure he means, the boxes you get per points (500 lvl 2 gem pack x2, 1000 lvl 3 gem pack x1, 2000 lvl 3 gem pack x2, 3500 lvl 4 gem pack x 1, 6000 lvl 5 gem pack x 1) PLUS all the lvl 1/2 gem packs you get on the way there. you can easily get 6k pts in jewels with 4k balens or less.

In the shop lvl 4 gem pack is 1k balens ea. so to make a lvl 5 you would need to spend 4k balens.

clearly spending that 4k on the jewel game will net way more gems.

YOU THEN QUOTED ME AND SAID:

1x lv.5 gem
                        1x lv.4 gem
                        3x lv.3 gem
                        2x lv.2 gem

i am NOT talking about how to spend money. We are talking about getting more GEMS FROM THE JEWEL GAME THAN BUYING THEM FROM THE GEM PACKS ON SALE IN THE SHOP.
                        Last edited by bleedingxorange; 12-25-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X