Amethyst cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst cart

Due to some people asking low level people in guilds to attack constantly other players just to not let them take the x2 reward in amethyst mine i suggest to make it so people without cart cant attack people who have cart...why you would ask? i think it's common sense but i will say it anyways...

People with no cart just disturb people that wants to cart in the x2 time so they can't get that reward.
    If they have no cart there's no reason to be there because they not gaining amethyst

SO PLEASE MODIFY IT SO PEOPLE WITHOUT CART CANT ATTACK PEOPLE CARTING
    GOT THIS PROBLEM FOR ALL THIS DAYS PEOPLE JUST ATTACKING OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO NO LET OTHERS GAIN THE X2 REWARD
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

That won't work, people will just get a cart and keep it empty

Comment

nope cos with the cart they would be loising their time to cart... u didnt get why i was saying people without cart keep on attacking so they make lose the x2 reward...dont think that people would start attacking all the time if t hey are going to lose their amethyst and also the x2

+ if they also hve cart they will move same speed as you making u able to move
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

they must also put a attack lvl restriction too. Lvl 70 attacking lvl 40

how fair is this?!?!
        everywhere there is lvl restrictions for attacks aexcept in gold rush, what the hell r2 was thinking?

Comment

First the only time you move slow is when you fill the cart, all a person need do is take a cart and not fill it to move at normal speed, second, i support people with no carts attacking others, but only to a point. if its to "play body guard" to a fellow guild member then i say its fine, especially if the guild member they are protecting was always being attacked while trying to get Amethyst. Personally i wish the Amethyst mines were not a pvp area at all.

Comment

I think there should be a limit on how many times a person can attack or a limit on how many times a person can get attacked.

Comment

Working...
            X