80 mpd and set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 mpd and set

I was watching a video of the 80 nm dungeon in china and they were getting 80 legend stones, but if the 80 set is made from the 70 legend set what will we get in the 80 normal map to replace the crystaloids ? Do both maps drop legend stones and the set is made from 70 legend set with the 80 legend stones or how does it work exactly if anyone knows?

Also, when making the 80 set does it keep the refines of the 70 set but they just increase in value or do they get randomized like when we make a normal set now and we have to refine them?

You use the lvl 70 Item + 200 legend stones lvl. 80 + 10 shards of the item (200 crypt tokens each) = A 80 epic item
    Normal MPD's = 2 leg. stones/boss
    Nigthmare MPD's = 6 leg. stones/boss
    The lvl. 80 set is unlike the others. Its bonus is not from entire set. Each part of the set has an unique bonus.

Only the Weapon give +10 rage per turn.
    Armor, Neck, and helm increase the damage by 500, each.
    One of the rings and one of jewels have the normal bonus (some chance of consume 50% rage and -10% received crit)
    The other ring and the other jewel have a bonus, but I don't know much about it. Something with "1000". Increase damage by 1000, maybe? Or reduce received damage by 1000, or something like this.

I don't know if the refining, enchanting and socks from 70 items remains in 80 items, but I think not, because it is not like an leg. conversion, it is on normal equipment synthesis tab (not in "legendary equip." tab).
    Last edited by ArqBrasil; 12-21-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Many, many a thank you for the awesome info. So will there be any further use for insignias or just for medals (if only that would be the case). And do you know by any chance what would be an approximation for the team running the normal and nm modes ? (health/damage/defense/battle rating)

Any of these would be interesting to know since the chinese tank had 200k+ hp and the others seemed to have at least 95k hp.

But on our server no one is even remotely close to 200k hp highest would probably be ~150-170k hp with all the boosts and that would most likely be good for normal but I wonder what is the minimum for nightmare.

Sorry to bother you with such number specific questions.

Comment

Thanks for info ArqBrasil. But we need to use 70 legend or 70 normal to make 80. Here is the screen http://www.eeyy.com/uploadfile/2013/...3103626130.jpg but for mage anyone can tell is legend or normal item ?

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
          Thanks for info ArqBrasil. But we need to use 70 legend or 70 normal to make 80. Here is the screen http://www.eeyy.com/uploadfile/2013/...3103626130.jpg but for mage anyone can tell is legend or normal item ?
          That's legend/you need legend.

Comment

thanks so, at least will not need to farm tons of crystaloids again

Comment

One of the only times where I'll ever want a patch to come a bit later lol, hope we don't get it until like early March since my team should be done with 70 set by then.

Comment

I don't know about the requiriments for run the MPD's yet :/
                The 70 equipment need to be legend.
                And insignias... well, let's buy EXP books for gold -_-

Comment

No worries was just asking about that to know what to tell the people on the server asking if they can tank it or not.

EXP books well then I am in insignia heaven ♥_♥ done with the required insignias for the 70 set (and right on time I might add arena is sickening now, don't go over 75 if you're not 110k+ br with apollo sylph :c I would even say higher br but oh well).

Well I do have to ask something else now though :P I saw a video on youtube of a team of people speaking portuguese with very high br but on the oasis servers the people seemed to have lower br are there more hosts for portugal or brazil ? Or were they just playing on an english host.

I like to check stuff on different versions of the game and would love to see what items they have there. If only we'd get the carnival queen for females clothing, that looks looks great and the football shirts hehe but I guess they did those as specials for the portugese /brazilian server only .
                  Last edited by Wolverin3r; 12-21-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I'm brazilian, and I play in the OASIS servers... The top of brazilian servers have about 150k, an archer. Most of the tops now have 110k+. But the OASIS servers are the only servers with Portuguese game, far as I know.

The brazilian version is "outdated" (still without sylph upgrading), but the carnival clothing in females really looks nice. In male characters, it is an soccer t-shirt, LOL.
                    There are few differences between there and wartune, so I'm here to check news. The brazilian forum has so much spam.

Comment

Damn that's not a good thing then yeah they must have been playing on a different host I guess, also seems I edited the post right when you posted great information you shared with us here been bugged by these questions for a while now and no one seemed to know the answers. (or wanted to share them =.=)

Comment

can someone tell me when 80 set will come...dunno should I save crypt tokens for 80 or make 70leg jewels!!

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          can someone tell me when 80 set will come...dunno should I save crypt tokens for 80 or make 70leg jewels!!
                          2.15, after all the parts of 2.1.

Comment

2.15 ....... O M G O_O I was hoping it would come in one of the 2.1 parts but then again I need 41 days to wrap up everything with the 70 legends and level 80 so lol, but if it takes too long a lot of people will quit already hard cashers are complaining about running the same map for 6 months ...... and them quitting is bad for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
                              2.15 ....... O M G O_O I was hoping it would come in one of the 2.1 parts but then again I need 41 days to wrap up everything with the 70 legends and level 80 so lol, but if it takes too long a lot of people will quit already hard cashers are complaining about running the same map for 6 months ...... and them quitting is bad for everyone
                              Well, proficient city can change and put 80 set in one of the 2.1 parts...

Comment

Working...
                              X