Clear All

Thnx ArqBrasil, this is good info.
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

I'm playing on server S186, it started like 9 months later than S1. And we are already full legend 70 (and didnt pay THAT much, I'm not VIP9 yet). So lvl 80 is still 3 months wait - I wonder, what do players from the early servers think about this? Who spent a lot of money AND time, and now everyone, even my grandma who started yesterday and dont pay a penny, will catch up with them? Is this sure a wise thing, R2Games? Wait 4 months with a patch which followed the sylph patch 1 month later on Chinese servers?
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        I'm playing on server S186, it started like 9 months later than S1. And we are already full legend 70 (and didnt pay THAT much, I'm not VIP9 yet). So lvl 80 is still 3 months wait - I wonder, what do players from the early servers think about this? Who spent a lot of money AND time, and now everyone, even my grandma who started yesterday and dont pay a penny, will catch up with them? Is this sure a wise thing, R2Games? Wait 4 months with a patch which followed the sylph patch 1 month later on Chinese servers?
        Sooner or later evryone will catch up so what are u trying to say. In Arena i saw some very hard cashers orange apollo lvl 20 fate around 170k hp at least and they did not play long as i was able to stun them with lvl 50 hs. So who care about 80 set u can be top player with lvl 50 set if u want to.

Comment

What I'm saying if I reach everything in a game and I can't do anything for a year, I stop playing...
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
            Many, many a thank you for the awesome info. So will there be any further use for insignias or just for medals (if only that would be the case). And do you know by any chance what would be an approximation for the team running the normal and nm modes ? (health/damage/defense/battle rating)

Any of these would be interesting to know since the chinese tank had 200k+ hp and the others seemed to have at least 95k hp.

But on our server no one is even remotely close to 200k hp highest would probably be ~150-170k hp with all the boosts and that would most likely be good for normal but I wonder what is the minimum for nightmare.

Sorry to bother you with such number specific questions.
            Well..if u see the vid on youtube, the team that did NM mode only had 110+k BR each. But they were all using evolved sylphs. All of them had 100+k HP as well. You can go check it out and see what kind of stats they have to know roughly what amount is needed for NM. Although they do have an additional stat called pierce compared to us.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Well..if u see the vid on youtube, the team that did NM mode only had 110+k BR each. But they were all using evolved sylphs. All of them had 100+k HP as well. You can go check it out and see what kind of stats they have to know roughly what amount is needed for NM. Although they do have an additional stat called pierce compared to us.
              Can u post link to this viD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Can u post link to this viD?
                It was posted before on the forums, remember watching it tho don't have the link myself, it was a 105k br knight, 105k archer 95k mage and 126k br archer if I recall correctly. So the NM lv80 dungeon doesn't seem "too" difficult, though needs good teamwork and a good tank anddd good sylphs.

Comment

heard for 80 nm dngeons you need 150k+ br how much true to this info?hope none :/

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    It was posted before on the forums, remember watching it tho don't have the link myself, it was a 105k br knight, 105k archer 95k mage and 126k br archer if I recall correctly. So the NM lv80 dungeon doesn't seem "too" difficult, though needs good teamwork and a good tank anddd good sylphs.
                    Hmm...is there some dps factor like last boss lych?
                    This info sounds nice for my team

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Its not what others say, and probably most of you already saw it, but so far its the only video of 80 nm that I saw ( its made by the mage that has 500k balens, and can't be seen the drops seeing he had his attempt done. )
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                      X