Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can we pass Lynch NM with this BR ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we pass Lynch NM with this BR ?

Archer-96K
    Knight-92K (non Critical)
    Mage-97K
    Archer 76K BR / Mage 79K
    689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
    in the END, all got to cupcakes

Yes. Assuming all has pve set and know how to use the skills well.
    Go for it and good luck. ^^

P.S. If you guys are not sure and don't wanna lose attempt. Try doing it after your normal mp as a test run just to get the feel of it.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by jervsbin View Post
      Archer-96K
      Knight-92K (non Critical)
      Mage-97K
      Archer 76K BR / Mage 79K
      Yes u can pass it but with archer (76K) is better than mage (79K) ...

Comment

Easily passable with that if you learn the fights and have pve sets

Comment

llnm kinda easy tbh. just at some point with exact skill use. would not be a problem. especially on last part

ps: i would hate dtnm more then llnm :P

Comment

saw a team built like that fail last nightat final boss with archer (84k), knight (92k) , 2x mage (100k and 76k) but 76k br mage left and pulled in another 83k br archer and passed it.

all had PvE sets
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

with that br, u can finish it smoothly. ahahahha
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

yes you can but try as a dry run first

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  saw a team built like that fail last nightat final boss with archer (84k), knight (92k) , 2x mage (100k and 76k) but 76k br mage left and pulled in another 83k br archer and passed it.

all had PvE sets
                  2 archers to keep boss with DF and Inc debuff al the time, last boss hits hard

Comment

Is LL NM pdef of mdef based? Would be nice to know how I will have to prepare.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      First boss does insane PATK damage, the rest is MATK... It would be better to do samsara NM as it's probably the only MPD(40+) which is more PATK based

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        last boss single target is matk (iirc) while aoe is patk. Unsure about others but I think some of them are mix patk/matk while others are hefty in the matk department like first and third mini boss.

Comment

Thanks, and yes, I'll do samsara for ages first, just wanted to know LL NM specifications .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            last boss single target is matk (iirc) while aoe is patk. Unsure about others but I think some of them are mix patk/matk while others are hefty in the matk department like first and third mini boss.
                            It's all matk (on the last)... the aoe barely scratch me while the archers take ~25k (i take around 15-20k with inci)
                            @post above:
                            Requirement for doing LL nm with 2a/2m is ~ 80k each, bit hard but doable .. (ga on the archer tanks is nice though)
                            For the knight +2a-1m or 2m-1a is around 85 minimum.. atleast it was before sylph, for the 80/85k.. now it should be even less.
                            Last edited by krackenker; 12-22-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              First boss does insane PATK damage, the rest is MATK... It would be better to do samsara NM as it's probably the only MPD(40+) which is more PATK based
                              O_O umm ... you sure about that ? No one does that as far as I know, but if you are running it or know some team that does please tell me their stats or br.

Comment

Working...
                              X