Can we pass Lynch NM with this BR ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolverin3r View Post
    O_O umm ... you sure about that ? No one does that as far as I know, but if you are running it or know some team that does please tell me their stats or br.
    Samsara NM only can pass if u have 120 K BR average in team ... perhaps he was in that BR ... For middle BR ( < 100 K ) would rather do LL NM, As it is easier that samsara NM ..

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Thanks, and yes, I'll do samsara for ages first, just wanted to know LL NM specifications .
    Yes for samsara normal but not samsara NM, except ur team have average 120 K BR ..
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:09 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Haha ok, LL NM first it is then
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
        Samsara NM only can pass if u have 120 K BR average in team ... perhaps he was in that BR ... For middle BR ( < 100 K ) would rather do LL NM, As it is easier that samsara NM ..
        Seriously,_,?
        First time I did sam NM we had ~90k each and we cleared it without any problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          Seriously,_,?
          First time I did sam NM we had ~90k each and we cleared it without any problems lol
          Well .. It is easier than LYCH NM if u not face Lizard at 2nd boss ...

Comment

am see people arount 85k-90k br done this complete its not hard me 2 archer 1 knight 1 mage if the mage know how to heal and time the heling.

its works beat it me 2 knight 2 archer to if the archer has iris me Rain Dance.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Is LL NM pdef of mdef based? Would be nice to know how I will have to prepare.
              1st boss Pure PATK, 2nd PATK+MATK, 3rd both PATK and MATK (to front row the to whole team) prefer to tank mage on last boss or tank and mage could be better in front
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Yeh, my current team now, is a mage 88k BR, me 92k BR, knight 90k BR and another mage 80k BR.

Me and the knight have rain dance, and 3 of us have warrior call .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  am see people arount 85k-90k br done this complete its not hard me 2 archer 1 knight 1 mage if the mage know how to heal and time the heling.

its works beat it me 2 knight 2 archer to if the archer has iris me Rain Dance.
                  i can solo MOON Night mare till 2nd boss with Rain Dance , get heal like 100K ^^

Yeh, my current team now, is a mage 88k BR, me 92k BR, knight 90k BR and another mage 80k BR.

that would be pretty easy mate, with Warrior call you'll be somewhere , 99K Archer,97K Knight,96K Mage, and 86K Mage, bud that is the team can go smooth your tank and 96K Mage can do tanking for last boss , and GL
                  Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:10 AM. Reason: Merged
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Alright thx for the tips

^ Manly purple!

Comment

your team better than mine with W.call

thanks all , will do run tommorow
                      Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:11 AM. Reason: Merged
                      689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
                      in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

Originally posted by jervsbin View Post
                        your team better than mine with W.call
                        We're all 66-68; so we'll be about 2-3k higher at 70+. We all level slow to make sure we don't end up in trouble.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

LLNM, you can do every possible combination, but you will need at least 1 knight, 1 archer 1 mage (that is only for a team not of major cashers).

It is harder for 1 archer(solo) but it is do-able, w/2mages or knights. Mage, I prefer to have one with over 75k+ hp, 18k+ mdef (at most 80k br), archer with 75-78k br is quite fine as long as its HP is over 73k hp minimum, 12-14k mdef, and have Talents (perception) that will give IS a -15 sec CD, so you can IS again after DF is casted, but most imporatantly as a solo archer; DO NOT USE MULTI SHOT.

Comment

Working...
                          X