Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So, who is the best mage on the East Coast Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    If this is your only argument then call it "Financially Inactive" since you have decided to go with conditional definitions of a very simple word. So let's look at your line of reasoning

1. He COULD have spent $10,000 dollars the last 2 months but decided to spend only $2,000 therefore he is "Competitively Inactive" (Numbers are just examples and in no way represent an attempt to calculate Jeffs' spending habits)

2. Due to his lack of spending he currently doesn't out-BR Sinner by 20k anymore....their BR is relatively equal and Sinner is now taking 1st place in CW. (By definition that makes Sinner the "Better" Mage doesn't it?)

3. People should KNOW when kattuktk says "Jeff has been Inactive" that what he REALLY means is "Jeff slowed down his spending considerably" and if they DON'T know that THEY are an idiot, not the person who used a word in the improper context.

I sincerely suggest that you go back to creating threads focused around what an awesome knight you THINK you are and how PvP gear is sooo much better than PvE.

@Jeff - I did notice your response and I thank you for weighing in directly and simply, even if our definitions of Active and Inactive differ. I want to make sure you understand I'm not targeting you with any of my rants on this topic.
    Did you notice my strength argument??? his strength has not increased by a single BR point in the past 1 month, if that is not being inactive then I dont know what else is

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    kattuktk, you proved on this thread that you're literally one of the dumbest people around.
    Inactive=not currently playing. Competitively inactive=??? it's up to interpretation and therefore cannot be used like you used it. Financially inactive=completely false, he's been spending ALOT recently, I have no idea how much he used to spend, but he's still one of the biggest spenders in the game.
    Ok to clear it out first
    Inactive - Not playing
    Competitively Inactive - Not doing events or astral points or anything regularly to keep him competitively involved in the game, can still be active to log in for a few runs or to hang out etc
    Financially Inactive - Not spending money but can still be competitively active
    So I guess you can say that he has been competitively and financially inactive.. and now moving on to your statement..
    He's been spending a lot?? do you know him?? do you have any idea that his BR has been the same for 1 month now?? Do you have any idea that he has not gained a single astral point, soul crystal level, or any BR for past one month?? Do you know that he has virtually quitted competitively?? Are you even in the same server as him to track progress let alone be his close friend?? you people got no idea but still never fail to call others stupid
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:51 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Actually if ZEBQ plays mage in the east coast, I think ZEBQ will win,

technically he can win in c/w
    financially he is capable of doing that
    physically he can devote his time to it

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    kattuktk, you proved on this thread that you're literally one of the dumbest people around.
    Inactive=not currently playing. Competitively inactive=??? it's up to interpretation and therefore cannot be used like you used it. Financially inactive=completely false, he's been spending ALOT recently, I have no idea how much he used to spend, but he's still one of the biggest spenders in the game.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    You are idiotic beyond belief my friend, if jeff was still active his BR would have been close to 175k and would have had leg apollo, no (or very little compared to average) progress and not playing both mean inactive, former means inactive competitively and latter means completely inactive. Kinda funny to see a stupid person arguing over a thing which he knows nothing about, just seal the mouth and try to squeeze the fact which I'm stating inside your brain, jeff was way ahead of sinner when he won the class wars couple months back, now he is not winning as he has been inactive competitively.
    If this is your only argument then call it "Financially Inactive" since you have decided to go with conditional definitions of a very simple word. So let's look at your line of reasoning

1. He COULD have spent $10,000 dollars the last 2 months but decided to spend only $2,000 therefore he is "Competitively Inactive" (Numbers are just examples and in no way represent an attempt to calculate Jeffs' spending habits)

2. Due to his lack of spending he currently doesn't out-BR Sinner by 20k anymore....their BR is relatively equal and Sinner is now taking 1st place in CW. (By definition that makes Sinner the "Better" Mage doesn't it?)

3. People should KNOW when kattuktk says "Jeff has been Inactive" that what he REALLY means is "Jeff slowed down his spending considerably" and if they DON'T know that THEY are an idiot, not the person who used a word in the improper context.

I sincerely suggest that you go back to creating threads focused around what an awesome knight you THINK you are and how PvP gear is sooo much better than PvE.

@Jeff - I did notice your response and I thank you for weighing in directly and simply, even if our definitions of Active and Inactive differ. I want to make sure you understand I'm not targeting you with any of my rants on this topic.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Hasn't spent or purchased a single balen in months? So that Purple Apollo he has was a gift from R2? We're not dealing in extremes here. Trust me, I understand as well as anybody the concept of needing a little bit of time away from this game and the reality of not being able to justify spending for a month. Just because he decided not to spend during the major pack events for a month he's inactive?? Call it "competetively" if you want doesn't change the facts.

I'll concede the fact that Jeff doesn't need to do MPs or the like any more right now being level 80 and probably damn close to maxed out on HS if not completely capped. Full legendary 70 gear means no need for insignia so no Arena. What this means, however, is that Class Wars is THE event if for no other reason but to give your server an exp bonus (although maxing runes is a pretty decent reason). So if you are competing in the ONLY event that you stand to benefit from and/or logging on to help others either in MPs, GB etc. you are NOT inactive.

In conclusion can we please use words as they are intended? If you want to say "This person isn't spending right now" then SAY THAT. Oh and kattuktk......congratulations on knowing someone in this game. Doesn't change the fact you are a mentally stunted little troll.
    You are idiotic beyond belief my friend, if jeff was still active his BR would have been close to 175k and would have had leg apollo, no (or very little compared to average) progress and not playing both mean inactive, former means inactive competitively and latter means completely inactive. Kinda funny to see a stupid person arguing over a thing which he knows nothing about, just seal the mouth and try to squeeze the fact which I'm stating inside your brain, jeff was way ahead of sinner when he won the class wars couple months back, infact he still is ahead despite being inactive for quite some time, now he is not winning CW as he has been inactive competitively which means no strength increase, just occasional log-ins for trying out something new and fun
    Last edited by kattuktk; 12-24-2013, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Hasn't spent or purchased a single balen in months? So that Purple Apollo he has was a gift from R2? We're not dealing in extremes here. Trust me, I understand as well as anybody the concept of needing a little bit of time away from this game and the reality of not being able to justify spending for a month. Just because he decided not to spend during the major pack events for a month he's inactive?? Call it "competetively" if you want doesn't change the facts.

I'll concede the fact that Jeff doesn't need to do MPs or the like any more right now being level 80 and probably damn close to maxed out on HS if not completely capped. Full legendary 70 gear means no need for insignia so no Arena. What this means, however, is that Class Wars is THE event if for no other reason but to give your server an exp bonus (although maxing runes is a pretty decent reason). So if you are competing in the ONLY event that you stand to benefit from and/or logging on to help others either in MPs, GB etc. you are NOT inactive.

In conclusion can we please use words as they are intended? If you want to say "This person isn't spending right now" then SAY THAT. Oh and kattuktk......congratulations on knowing someone in this game. Doesn't change the fact you are a mentally stunted little troll.
    I dont think you grasp his point of discussion.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Lol...yes first post was sarcasm. Honestly this whole thread is a little silly. If you take away the money aspect it's like asking who is better at pressing the same sequence of 5 buttons on time. Yes I know there is a little more than that to it but not a whole lot...let's be honest with ourselves.
    ok You know it would be very interesting to see who actually would be the best mage on here if we took out all cashing Now time would be the most important of all! (and lag)

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    Well then was your first post sarcasm...
    or
    Please now
    Lol...yes first post was sarcasm. Honestly this whole thread is a little silly. If you take away the money aspect it's like asking who is better at pressing the same sequence of 5 buttons on time. Yes I know there is a little more than that to it but not a whole lot...let's be honest with ourselves.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Pretty sure I know EXACTLY what the OP meant. ::::Looks around for the sarcasm font::::
    Well then was your first post sarcasm...
    or
    Please now

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    By inactive i meant inactive competitively, get your small brain to understand that if some top player has not spent / purchased even a single balen for months and has done nothing to improve the BR( no astrals, soul crystals etc) for months too then he would be deemed inactive indeed( again when you are talking about top players it often means "competitively").
    You need to understand the difference between "quitting the game" and being "inactive", being inactive does not always mean quitting the game, for top players it also means not doing anything to improve the character, just because someone logs in for class wars does not mean that he is still active competitively, I know jeff a lot better than you so watch what you say, plus think before *meep* out anything from your smelly *meep*-like mouth

Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:37 PM. Reason: Censored

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    So then explain why I've seen his name every month during Finals AND faced him in the 3rd fight THIS month in Finals. You seriously need to stop talking out of your *** one of these days.
    By inactive i meant inactive competitively, get your small brain to understand that if some top player has not spent / purchased even a single balen for months and has done nothing to improve the BR( no astrals, soul crystals etc) for months too then he would be deemed inactive indeed( again when you are talking about top players it often means "competitively").
    You need to understand the difference between "quitting the game" and being "inactive", being inactive does not always mean quitting the game, for top players it also means not doing anything to improve the character, just because someone logs in for class wars does not mean that he is still active competitively, I know jeff a lot better than you so watch what you say, plus think before *meep* out anything from your smelly *meep*-like mouth
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:37 PM. Reason: Censored

Leave a comment:

• jeffhawk
    replied
    So then explain why I've seen his name every month during Finals AND faced him in the 3rd fight THIS month in Finals. You seriously need to stop talking out of your *** one of these days.
    I think being inactive competitively is a fair enough thing to say
    Last edited by jeffhawk; 12-24-2013, 03:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I've only played with Jeff and Sinner and both have their good traits. Can't say for any of the others, other than the ones that are stripping down to help out ToK nightmare. Jacko's vids are great

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Jeff is indeed inactive.
    No offense intended Condor but please define "inactive". I've followed these forums long enough to know about the multiple "pilots" that have supposedly been running Jeff for a while now but inactive, to me, means not logged on for an extended period of time. Since I DID face JeffHawk in my 3rd fight in Finals and his name has been in the leader boards for CW every month, that tells me SOMEONE is logging in on the character. Whether that someone only logs on for CW or not I don't know but if they even log on once a day to purchase/spend Balens on stuff or start up blitzes that is NOT inactive the way I define it.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Jeff is indeed inactive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X