Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who is the best mage on the East Coast Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't givea a damm about this thread, useless , what you gona pay them by polling
    ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      i don't givea a damm about this thread, useless , what you gona pay them by polling
      ?

The winner of the poll will be the receiver of the whine and hatred of all other mages.. (and maybe the other classes too) lol

Comment

Dont know any of these mages due of timezone :P
        Only seen some on forums but that shouldnt count of how skillful they are in the game :P
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Pfff, who cares about mages, we have Iris .

(Sorry couldn't resist )
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

My interpretation of "Best" is who is the best mage based on money spent. Assuming Jeff, Sinner and Mal have all spent double the amount in comparison to Gar and Bob, my vote is for Gar.
            Gar just beat Jeff once in CW (actually almost 2 times), arguably the best mage next to Sinner. He is a well build, well rounded character which complements the team and is deadly for all classes to fight.
            He is not built for nor does any wasteful spending for CW, (like the crit knights who swap to will destroyer for CW) he is just Gar. Love him or hate him, just don't underestimate him.

Lavalda Kong S2 Archer
            Last edited by limphung; 12-23-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I voted for Sinner, toughest mage I've fought. - Garhard Kong S2

Comment

None of the above.
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

I'm pretty sure they have an event every month called CW to answer this very question. Last 2 months it's been Sinner. Before that was JeffHawk. Paulson and Redoga both made cameos as well.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                    I'm pretty sure they have an event every month called CW to answer this very question. Last 2 months it's been Sinner. Before that was JeffHawk. Paulson and Redoga both made cameos as well.
                    Jeff has been inactive for quite a while and thats why he aint been the winner

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      The OP means who you think is the best mage you fought.
                      "I mean best. I don't mean highest BR.

If you have played with/against the mages on the East Coast Servers, who do you reckon is the best opponent you've faced.
                      I've created a poll for people to vote in.

When you vote, please also state your server number and in-game name. Also, state a reason why you are voting him/her."
                      Think his wording is a bit confusing on the title than the description.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

I would likely vote for Paul if he hadn't quit 2+ months ago. Very good timing, able to win CW against players with much more invested (time, money, "BR") in the game, played very well in spire, MPs, group area, etc. It helps that of the ones listed, I knew him the best and interacted with him the most by far. However, having someone who no longer plays (and hasn't for a while) in this poll is a little silly.

But since Paul did quit, I would have to give a tied vote to both Malleus and Sinner. Both do consistently very well in CW and have a firm grasp on mechanics and timing from what I've seen/heard.

Fufu - Kong S2
                        Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 12-23-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          Jeff has been inactive for quite a while and thats why he aint been the winner
                          So then explain why I've seen his name every month during Finals AND faced him in the 3rd fight THIS month in Finals. You seriously need to stop talking out of your *** one of these days.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                            The OP means who you think is the best mage you fought.
                            "I mean best. I don't mean highest BR.

If you have played with/against the mages on the East Coast Servers, who do you reckon is the best opponent you've faced.
                            I've created a poll for people to vote in.

When you vote, please also state your server number and in-game name. Also, state a reason why you are voting him/her."
                            Think his wording is a bit confusing on the title than the description.
                            Pretty sure I know EXACTLY what the OP meant. ::::Looks around for the sarcasm font::::
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Jeff is indeed inactive.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                Jeff is indeed inactive.
                                No offense intended Condor but please define "inactive". I've followed these forums long enough to know about the multiple "pilots" that have supposedly been running Jeff for a while now but inactive, to me, means not logged on for an extended period of time. Since I DID face JeffHawk in my 3rd fight in Finals and his name has been in the leader boards for CW every month, that tells me SOMEONE is logging in on the character. Whether that someone only logs on for CW or not I don't know but if they even log on once a day to purchase/spend Balens on stuff or start up blitzes that is NOT inactive the way I define it.
                                Patryn
                                Twisted
                                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                                X