Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who is the best mage on the East Coast Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem to be getting mad, the "fanboy" comment got to you, eh?
    Saying I know and I know doesn't really prove anything to me, you're simply a pathetic fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Saying I know and I know doesn't really prove anything to me, you're simply a pathetic fanboy.
      You are absolutely right, can't prove anything to you coz your brain is too small, jeff quit competitively and thats the fact, fanboy or not, like it or hate it, thats the fact.

Comment

This thread should be closed now. Getting off-topic.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Donno about the east but hehe west coast i do

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	1679111Click image for larger version

Views:	1
Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	1679112Click image for larger version

Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	1679113Click image for larger version

Size:	443.2 KB
ID:	1679114

Comment

Wow really? Strongest mage on west coast has only 93k br?
            Redemption

Comment

no lol. im on west coast with 109k br. and i didnt get into class wars finals

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1679119Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed1.jpg
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1679120Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed2.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	1679121Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed3.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1679122

my mage
              Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:52 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

^Nice mage.
                Your so close to lvl 3 on stables! :jealous:

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  I'm sorry to tell you but kat is my friend indeed and whatever he has said is true, so it not his but yours and FerrelBrown's previous comments which are invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
                    I'm sorry to tell you but kat is my friend indeed and whatever he has said is true, so it not his but yours and FerrelBrown's previous comments which are invalid.
                    While winlord is generally an abrasive jerk MY comments are not invalid since this whole series of posts is based on a misuse of the term inactive. If you really think about it the fact you haven't spent for 1-2 months, in effect, makes the mage division competitive again since you DON'T out-BR everyone by 20k+ so Competitively Inactive doesn't even work. I would say Financially Inactive is the closest to the fact and I am willing to accept that. Despite kattuktk's belief that I am a brain dead blind man I HAVE noticed the fact your BR hasn't been climbing at it's normal pace recently but I have also had those periods where my BR stays fairly static because I don't feel like spending. That doesn't mean I'm inactive though.

Bottom line to all of this is one person was not clear on the meaning of their statement and when questioned became aggressively argumentative. Could I have left out the "Talking out your ***" comment? Sure. Doesn't mean I'm going to sit idly by while a person with a proven lack of debating skills and a propensity for name calling tells me I have a small brain.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

The strongest mage is THE BALEN period.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

dont know any hahahahaha...hope to meet them id bg and kick their ***)

Comment

lolz
                          *breaks out the popcorn*

Arguing semantics ..... you say inactive means this, he says inactive means that.... who cares? This is a silly thread and you arguing about what 'inactive' really means .... just makes me howl in laughter. Jeff is bored and is waiting for new content... and I don't blame him. I'm bored now, need something else to do on this game rather than silly events that keep you logged on for hours at a time and keep you tied to your computer. I'm going to start skipping stuff cuz I just dont give a darn.

As far as I'm concerned they need to add new content a lot quicker rather than trying to milk each patch for cash.

As for who is the best mage, how do you determine that? BR? How much you spend? How much you grind everything? How much you help everybody? Topic is pretty vague...
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                          X