Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who is the best mage on the East Coast Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who is the best mage on the East Coast Servers?

R2Games [S2] jeffhawk
    34.09%
    R2Games [S7] Sinner
    22.73%
    Kong [S4] Paulson
    0.00%
    R2Games [S50] Malleus
    25.00%
    Kong [S4] Garhard
    1.14%
    Kong [S4] BobLoblaw
    2.27%
    Kabam [S24] Jacko
    10.23%
    R2Games [S24] TRIP
    1.14%
    R2Games [S195] Zorich
    2.27%
    R2Games [S201] keldof
    1.14%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    I mean best. I don't mean highest BR.

If you have played with/against the mages on the East Coast Servers, who do you reckon is the best opponent you've faced.
    I've created a poll for people to vote in.

When you vote, please also state your server number and in-game name. Also, state a reason why you are voting him/her.

For example:
    [R2Games S2] Yuri.
    I vote for XXX. This is because...

• B4nsh33
    replied
    lolz
    *breaks out the popcorn*

Arguing semantics ..... you say inactive means this, he says inactive means that.... who cares? This is a silly thread and you arguing about what 'inactive' really means .... just makes me howl in laughter. Jeff is bored and is waiting for new content... and I don't blame him. I'm bored now, need something else to do on this game rather than silly events that keep you logged on for hours at a time and keep you tied to your computer. I'm going to start skipping stuff cuz I just dont give a darn.

As far as I'm concerned they need to add new content a lot quicker rather than trying to milk each patch for cash.

As for who is the best mage, how do you determine that? BR? How much you spend? How much you grind everything? How much you help everybody? Topic is pretty vague...

Leave a comment:

• celius1
    replied
    dont know any hahahahaha...hope to meet them id bg and kick their ***)

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    The strongest mage is THE BALEN period.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you but kat is my friend indeed and whatever he has said is true, so it not his but yours and FerrelBrown's previous comments which are invalid.
    While winlord is generally an abrasive jerk MY comments are not invalid since this whole series of posts is based on a misuse of the term inactive. If you really think about it the fact you haven't spent for 1-2 months, in effect, makes the mage division competitive again since you DON'T out-BR everyone by 20k+ so Competitively Inactive doesn't even work. I would say Financially Inactive is the closest to the fact and I am willing to accept that. Despite kattuktk's belief that I am a brain dead blind man I HAVE noticed the fact your BR hasn't been climbing at it's normal pace recently but I have also had those periods where my BR stays fairly static because I don't feel like spending. That doesn't mean I'm inactive though.

Bottom line to all of this is one person was not clear on the meaning of their statement and when questioned became aggressively argumentative. Could I have left out the "Talking out your ***" comment? Sure. Doesn't mean I'm going to sit idly by while a person with a proven lack of debating skills and a propensity for name calling tells me I have a small brain.

Leave a comment:

• jeffhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    You seem to be getting mad, the "fanboy" comment got to you, eh?
    Saying I know and I know doesn't really prove anything to me, you're simply a pathetic fanboy.
    I'm sorry to tell you but kat is my friend indeed and whatever he has said is true, so it not his but yours and FerrelBrown's previous comments which are invalid.

Leave a comment:

• SacaCaca
    replied
    ^Nice mage.
    Your so close to lvl 3 on stables! :jealous:

Leave a comment:

• babynat
    replied
    no lol. im on west coast with 109k br. and i didnt get into class wars finals

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1679119Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed1.jpg
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1679120Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed2.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	1679121Click image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed3.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1679122

my mage
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:52 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    Wow really? Strongest mage on west coast has only 93k br?

Leave a comment:

• RedAriesValorgirl
    replied
    Donno about the east but hehe west coast i do

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	1679111Click image for larger version

Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	1679112Click image for larger version

Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	1679113Click image for larger version

Size:	443.2 KB
ID:	1679114

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    This thread should be closed now. Getting off-topic.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Saying I know and I know doesn't really prove anything to me, you're simply a pathetic fanboy.
    You are absolutely right, can't prove anything to you coz your brain is too small, jeff quit competitively and thats the fact, fanboy or not, like it or hate it, thats the fact.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    His astral value has gone up, not as significantly as before, but it has. On top of that, many people don't feed their astrals until they know they achieved the next level, so your argument is invaild again. I can't say anything about the events part because I'm not on his time zone.
    Your BR argument means nothing because Pipster of s189 has spent close to a 100k usd in the past 2 months and his BR has only gone up by 10k, and that's mainly because he obtained 70 set. Moreover, Jeff has a purple apollo, which means he has spent quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure that if I really dig into it, I'll find more hints of his massive spending.
    You can keep denying it, but to me it seems quite clear, you're a fanboy who goes above and beyond to glorify your "master".
    Ok so let me put it straight so that it can squeeze inside your small brain.. I'm jeff's friend and I know that he has quit competitively and has not purchased a single balen for the past 1 month, I know that coz he has told me, I know that coz we mail each other often as we are friends...
    Plus I have a strong toon myself and dont think that I need a master or something, I am just stating the blatant fact as his friend.. I even know the reaosn of him quitting.........
    So now can you stupid junk can shut your smelly mouth up please??I think i know him better than some random guy who is not even from his time zone
    Last edited by kattuktk; 12-25-2013, 11:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk
    Ok to clear it out first
    Inactive - Not playing
    Competitively Inactive - Not doing events or astral points or anything regularly to keep him competitively involved in the game, can still be active to log in for a few runs or to hang out etc
    Financially Inactive - Not spending money but can still be competitively active
    So I guess you can say that he has been competitively and financially inactive.. and now moving on to your statement..
    He's been spending a lot?? do you know him?? do you have any idea that his BR has been the same for 1 month now?? Do you have any idea that he has not gained a single astral point, soul crystal level, or any BR for past one month?? Do you know that he has virtually quitted competitively?? Are you even in the same server as him to track progress let alone be his close friend?? you people got no idea but still never fail to call others stupid
    His astral value has gone up, not as significantly as before, but it has. On top of that, many people don't feed their astrals until they know they achieved the next level, so your argument is invaild again. I can't say anything about the events part because I'm not on his time zone.
    Your BR argument means nothing because Pipster of s189 has spent close to a 100k usd in the past 2 months and his BR has only gone up by 10k, and that's mainly because he obtained 70 set. Moreover, Jeff has a purple apollo, which means he has spent quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure that if I really dig into it, I'll find more hints of his massive spending.
    You can keep denying it, but to me it seems quite clear, you're a fanboy who goes above and beyond to glorify your "master".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X