better match ups arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better match ups arena

serlousley no one can compete ln arenas agalnst a server 3 group lf your from a new server almost....flx lt so that the match ups are closer please....these guys got 13 wlns agalnst our group becasue they one shot wlth 17k crlt so sad

if you get sam team 4 or more times change room or wait 1/2 min before starting again

Comment

The matching in arena and BG is absolutely horrible for anyone on a newer server. You get to lvl60+ and suddenly you are matched with the oldest servers that have the upgrades the longest. In arena we're lucky to win 1 or 2 of 30 fights. BG is the same. Older servers with players with 80k+ BRs against new servers where even major cash players can barely manage 60-70k. There are a LOT of frustrated people on the new servers and I know of people who have spent a LOT of money who have gotten fed up with it all and quit. I'm on server 46, one of the newest. Almost every match in arena is against the R2-games server with immensely strong players.

All this is doing is pis sing off a lot of gamers. The cross server matching seems to heavily favor the oldest servers.

Comment

Originally posted by ScilentCill12345 View Post
        The matching in arena and BG is absolutely horrible for anyone on a newer server. You get to lvl60+ and suddenly you are matched with the oldest servers that have the upgrades the longest. In arena we're lucky to win 1 or 2 of 30 fights. BG is the same. Older servers with players with 80k+ BRs against new servers where even major cash players can barely manage 60-70k. There are a LOT of frustrated people on the new servers and I know of people who have spent a LOT of money who have gotten fed up with it all and quit. I'm on server 46, one of the newest. Almost every match in arena is against the R2-games server with immensely strong players.

All this is doing is pis sing off a lot of gamers. The cross server matching seems to heavily favor the oldest servers.
        This isnt so much a problem with the matching, it is a problem with players. That is players who level up too fast compared to older servers where they take time to level up, maxing out HS each level, taking time to gain stuff for legendary gear and astrals, taking time to gain mounts for the boost they give, stockpiling stuff to use on hot events and event quests, etc. Thus it is the fault of players that level too fast and wear themselves out when face the slow levelers.

Comment

they should add another filter by how old are the servers.... i play on S282 and i always get to fight with ppl from S2-40 ... it is not fair at all...

Comment

ty zeref hopfully works why they dont do lt on BR not level then?

Comment

Originally posted by ScilentCill12345 View Post

it's all about how well u build ur toon.... yes, in arena u will meet people that have been playing longer then u and thus are maybe stronger then u. I myself have fought a LOT of players on BG or in arena who come from servers that are a lot older then my own, but it doesn't automatically mean I can't beat them. I am not a heavy casher, but i do spend a little bit of money on this game and yet I can still beat those people that are "older" then me... quite frankly just because they play on an older server does not mean they have been there from the start either. Some people make the concious decision to go to an older server. Or maybe they have been playing for some time, then took a break for a few months and came back.

Basically if u do not spend money or even if u do, level slowly and u will find it a lot easier to get good results in this game. Don't let the "be no1 on on the server" pressure u, I myself am happy with the fact that I kill in cross server and not so much on my server (though it does make me smile when a lvl63 tries and fails to plunder my cute lvl54 toon)
              server: Kabam s30
              IGN: Leighton
              Class: Archer
              Level: 80

Comment

I think that the Arena should be done by an avarage of the BR of the people in the grp. Which would provide better win averages for all grps in Arena.

Comment

arena matchups are too bad my team player max lvl 59 meeting players lvl 69. they stun for 3 truns and again second stun for 3 tunrs. If you guys cant make better (equal matches) its better to remove stun atleast. a match goes for 3 rounds and yesterday after 8 continous such stuns. i clicked start and switched tab to watch some movie, so did my team. because
                  #1 guys are 8 levels higher than us.
                  #2 we dont get to hit even once.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by mreber View Post
                    I think that the Arena should be done by an avarage of the BR of the people in the grp. Which would provide better win averages for all grps in Arena.
                    what will some super smart people will do. get naked remove astrals. join arena and stun kill peeps, who are not even half their level.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R233762786 View Post
                      it's all about how well u build ur toon.... yes, in arena u will meet people that have been playing longer then u and thus are maybe stronger then u. I myself have fought a LOT of players on BG or in arena who come from servers that are a lot older then my own, but it doesn't automatically mean I can't beat them. I am not a heavy casher, but i do spend a little bit of money on this game and yet I can still beat those people that are "older" then me... quite frankly just because they play on an older server does not mean they have been there from the start either. Some people make the concious decision to go to an older server. Or maybe they have been playing for some time, then took a break for a few months and came back.

Basically if u do not spend money or even if u do, level slowly and u will find it a lot easier to get good results in this game. Don't let the "be no1 on on the server" pressure u, I myself am happy with the fact that I kill in cross server and not so much on my server (though it does make me smile when a lvl63 tries and fails to plunder my cute lvl54 toon)
                      What do you say when ( 50-59-59)(br 40k-62k-66k) meeting lvl(68-69-69) br(57k-53k-72k) and they stun us to death. we meet them on regular basic. 7/30 runs
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                      X