Add Ultimate Gamers Card Option under the rechagre butten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Ultimate Gamers Card Option under the rechagre butten

Okay, so we know the Ultimate Gamers Card can be used to buy Balens, problem is figuring out HOW to use the card is a pain in the ***, especially if you play on www.kabam.com instead of ************. So by adding a UGC button under the Recharge menu i think would eliminate this confusion. This idea came to me after a friend tried to add Balens to her account using the UGC but couldn't get it to work as it kept redirecting her to ************ and away from the kabam servers.

be nlce to purchase vlp wlth UGC's too

Comment

whys wartune filtered out?
      Last edited by Aelita_of_Lyoko; 12-23-2013, 08:34 AM. Reason: typos galore!

Comment

Kabam doesn't have UGC available as a recharge. Unfortunately, there's nothing R2 can do about what Kabam allows on their site.

The link is filtered because it's a link to a different game.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Kabam doesn't have UGC available as a recharge. Unfortunately, there's nothing R2 can do about what Kabam allows on their site.

The link is filtered because it's a link to a different game.
          How is is a different game is i may ask? isnt it the same game in both places? If not, why not? Im just asking out of confusion

Comment

Working...
          X