Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem synthesize event :)

Hello gms and dear players ,

I wanna make a sugestion to R2, We need an gem synth event.

and i hope there will be ppl interested in this event and that will support this thread.

Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

agreed. a gem event : +1

Comment

And so they made it, synthesize event. why cant they announced it before they release? feel bad again, made 2 lvl 6 yesterday! pfft
      All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
        And so they made it, synthesize event. why cant they announced it before they release? feel bad again, made 2 lvl 6 yesterday! pfft
        Yes but rewards leave alot to be desired. 100 soul crystals for a lv4 gem, 300 soul crystals for level 5 gem, 500 soul crystals for level 6 gem and only can redeem 1 of each gem each day. Hopefully this is a sign for a soul crystal event quest, but i highly doubt R2/7roads would do such a thing.

Comment

is this event repetabel? i have done a lvl 7 sync now before 5 AM server time when normaly the events end.

Should be great reapate it should give me a chance to catch up some gems samtime get some new Soul lvls to.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

+1 great ideea

Comment

Working...
            X