Suggestion for Lych NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Lych NM

Hi guys. I would like to know your suggestion for my team to beat LLNM. Now, my team is composed of a lvl 70 mage-91K BR(me ), a lvl70 knight-89K BR, a lvl70 knight-91k BR(non-guildie) and a lvl 72 archer-89k BR. I know you guys would say that my team is not the most ideal one but lets just stick to this composition for now and pls. give your suggestion/s to beat LLNM. Thanks in advanced, guys

here is the thread, don't repeat it .

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....M-with-this-BR
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
      Hi guys. I would like to know your suggestion for my team to beat LLNM. Now, my team is composed of a lvl 70 mage-91K BR(me ), a lvl70 knight-89K BR, a lvl70 knight-91k BR(non-guildie) and a lvl 72 archer-89k BR. I know you guys would say that my team is not the most ideal one but lets just stick to this composition for now and pls. give your suggestion/s to beat LLNM. Thanks in advanced, guys
      Mate 2 knight gona be tough, get an archer or a mage with same BR
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

@jamesbacmon-yah, i know. But right now my team is trying to find a solution for LLNM. We don't want to split up because we've been playing as ateam since day one. Thanks for the link. I will look into it a bit later.

Comment

at 90k br you can finish ll nm in 3 just have the knight help you with a iris for the heals pre stun. after that he can go full dmg.

Comment

Thanks, Symedia. By heals, you mean "Rain dance"?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              Mate 2 knight gona be tough, get an archer or a mage with same BR
              I have done lych nm with 2 knights and our team was all around 90-100k BR. It's a tiny bit harder but not that much harder. I agree it's much smoother with two archers but that goes for any MP really.

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                Thanks, Symedia. By heals, you mean "Rain dance"?
                in one mage party you are discovered by one heal before pre stun .. the other 3 in the party are covered by suntoria but the knight will be half life so when you are in cd with all the heals have the knight with iris use one target heal or the bl heal (rain dance) one second before pre stun use all heal rune. after stun u can spam bl by yourself.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X