X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They secretly nerfed the "Momentum" Talent for Mages

Used to be: 3 seconds CD at level 10.
    Now: 5 seconds CD at level 10.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

I don't think they even now about this, or do they care. I mean 7road makes the patch, includes some minor adjustments and delivers it. R2 google translates patch notes from Chinese website or w/e and posts them here, w/o checking anything else.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Google translate eh? Lol.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        I don't think they even now about this, or do they care. I mean 7road makes the patch, includes some minor adjustments and delivers it. R2 google translates patch notes from Chinese website or w/e and posts them here, w/o checking anything else.
        Wrong R2 make their own changes as well.

They completely removed Auction House.

They also hold things back and add things there is not in the chinese version trust me they do more than just translate.

Comment

Ancev & Nimras...

There are and aren't things that R2 has control of. Things that are embedded within the flash programming itself, R2 doesn't have control of. They're at the mercy of wartune . com / 7Road. They dictate the package itself that gets delivered.

The things R2 can control are the config files. Within these files are skills, CD times, uses, etc... There's a LOT on the config side, but the auction house is NOT on of those. The base code required for it to be present is within the flash, and it was not packaged for us in the US / UK / Oceanic environments. This has been verified by an EU player who decompiled the flash of the current 2.1 we're using and compared it to the 2.3 Chinese version - and none of the Auction House objects or code are there.

Things like the specs of Holy Seal are within the config, and R2 can control that on a server by server basis. This has been shown to be true via the Chinese game where some servers have no Holy Seal, some have a 2-round max Holy Seal w/ a 120s CD, others have the standard Holy Seal we have and even some have a Holy Seal that does Damage + HP Replenishment w/ no Stun. All the servers are running the same Flash version of Wartune.

Malleus...

My momentum talent is still the same, though I only have it at Level 3. Right now my CD is 10s. 3s for the initial level and 1s per level thereafter. Do you think it was L9 & L10 that were nerfed to not include the CD reduction? From what I understand those levels after L1 should be linear. Perhaps your server was modded so that L1 is only a -1s CD?

Comment

Working...
          X