BR Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Event

GG r2games. yesterday it was unclaimable even though it was the specified date... now it's gone.

First time you guys managed to have an event under Hot Events that's failed, gj... you just accomplished another ''**** you players''

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    GG r2games. yesterday it was unclaimable even though it was the specified date... now it's gone.

First time you guys managed to have an event under Hot Events that's failed, gj... you just accomplished another ''**** you players''
    The event was Dec 22 - Dec 22.

Strangely, you can't claim at 0000 hours, BUT you can claim at 0315. That is what I found out.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Strangely, you can't claim at 0000 hours, BUT you can claim at 0315. That is what I found out.
      I couldn't claim at any time yesterday and I checked atleast 5 different times-_-

Comment

Were you even in the top 10 rankings then? I had no problems claiming it

Comment

That's when they update everything..... now that you have your BR prize, can we get you out of tok nm, or at least stripped Mall? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            That's when they update everything..... now that you have your BR prize, can we get you out of tok nm, or at least stripped Mall? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
            I won't be in tok nm after reset.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I won't be in tok nm after reset.
              Thank you sir
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

First day i was over 10 on the second i put crit and hp astral 10th place so it work out so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  Were you even in the top 10 rankings then? I had no problems claiming it
                  ... No ofcourse not I am complaining about claiming rewards im allegiable for,..... OFCOURSE I WAS IN TOP 10... why else would I post-_-

Comment

I had no problem claiming it so its seems to be a bug that happened only on some servers. I know you don't want to hear it but...send a ticket and rely it to a moderator to forward it

Comment

Had this same issue, couldn't claim at first but few hours later it was redeemable.

Comment

Same server as thread creator. Same problem, van swear i checked 3-4 times, too…
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

didnt get my reward :X filed a ticket

Comment

agreed, didnt get my 30 whips as well >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                              Same server as thread creator. Same problem, van swear i checked 3-4 times, too…
                              you guys couldnt collect?? I got it but it didnt let do it until after server reset.

Comment

Working...
                              X