Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Blue Iris or Blue Pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Iris or Blue Pan

im an archer and i have 2 star green iris and 2 star green pan...which is better to upgrade to blue??

Iris by far, pan isn't usefull at all for archers (I even think Pan is only useful for mages during CW, after that Iris is just the better option overal due to her heals).
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Iris is awesome, for Archers.

Simply because Iris turns your physical attack into magical attack, great when fighting against anti-archer classes like knights.

Iris's heal is also very needed for Archers.

You only need a blue pan if you have major problems with mages instead or wants a higher ranking in Sylph Arena.

Comment

but isnt blue pan is on par w/ blue appollo damage wise? at the same level....and lets say i have a healing rune should i still go for iris? thanks =)

Comment

So maybe i should stick with iris....thanks for the replies ill upgrade pan later if ever i have spare mahra..which would not happen

Comment

IggyBousse

Why is Iris better ? If two archers are meet both with IRIS who will win? One with higher br and better IRIS. Why you just don't use pure logic. It doesn't matter pan or IRIS both are generally the same with their strong and weak points and both weaker against Apollo. Use one pet and meld your character around it to extract all the benefits from the pet is my suggestion to all the players. Pan does higher damage and can use a shield iris can heal. If you meet mage with pan who goes against knight with iris or archer than mages usually win as he can heal better than IRIS. If mage meets knight or archer with a pan he will lose his fight period. Pan can somehow withstand also Apollo attack but iris cant as Apollo has high mdf and low pdf and IRIS attack with MATK. On the long run pan or iris no real difference.
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Iris is a little pocket mage. Especially if you get her the Rain Dance skill, which is better that a mage's Blessed Light skill. Crit + Rain Dance = Instant Awesomeness. You could crit heal your entire team for 50K easily.

Comment

Frecklez
                Are you a mage lol. I am I can use bless suntoria and restoration beat that with your IRIs also I can use bless several times prior you activate your pet (talent upgrade). All in all IRIS is not a mage at all.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

One could easily say that pan is a little pocket knight lol (it has a shield with 40 % reduction in damage) and a skill with 30 % added HP on top of your max HP.
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                    IggyBousse

Why is Iris better ? If two archers are meet both with IRIS who will win? One with higher br and better IRIS. Why you just don't use pure logic. It doesn't matter pan or IRIS both are generally the same with their strong and weak points and both weaker against Apollo. Use one pet and meld your character around it to extract all the benefits from the pet is my suggestion to all the players. Pan does higher damage and can use a shield iris can heal. If you meet mage with pan who goes against knight with iris or archer than mages usually win as he can heal better than IRIS. If mage meets knight or archer with a pan he will lose his fight period. Pan can somehow withstand also Apollo attack but iris cant as Apollo has high mdf and low pdf and IRIS attack with MATK. On the long run pan or iris no real difference.
                    Pure logic says that if 2 pans meet each other, the same result happens as with 2 iris. Iris however can counter apollo and pan easily with her heals and then dish out her own delphic.

Shield is nice on Pan, heal is just better. And a mage will not have pan equiped again a knight or archer, but an archer will probably have iris or apollo equiped (most likely iris).
                    Why? Because archers and knight's already do patk damage, and Iris heals and counters mages their sylphs while being able to revert and go back to heavy physicial damage.

I've tried all 3, and Iris is even better than apollo atm if stats are the same, because she can counter apollo with her heal and then dish out her delphic. Apollo his heal is tiny.
                    If you don't believe me that's all nice, I'm just posting my experience and how I see it.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you don't understand how broken an Iris is for an archer there is no hope for you. A fully upgraded Iris can have Blessed Light, Restoration, Purification and Delphic Hell Thunder all of which are stronger than the mage equivalents. Iris... all the way.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Actually...

Iris = mage
                        Pan = archer
                        Apollo = knight

why?

Iris has heals and aoe and puri
                        Pan has multiple hits per attack, and have other skills that increase crit
                        Apollo have HP absorb and self heal (with the exception Apollo deals magic dmg)

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                          Frecklez
                          Are you a mage lol. I am I can use bless suntoria and restoration beat that with your IRIs also I can use bless several times prior you activate your pet (talent upgrade). All in all IRIS is not a mage at all.
                          I didn't say it could replace a mage, but with Rain Dance and Ice Armor it can be a good substitute in situations where you don't have access to a mage.

Comment

Even in sylph arena by just replacing my blue pan with my blue iris, i can rank myself alot higher due to rain dance.
                            Pan doesn't come close to iris, and as I said, probably only good use for him is in mages CW.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              If you don't understand how broken an Iris is for an archer there is no hope for you. A fully upgraded Iris can have Blessed Light, Restoration, Purification and Delphic Hell Thunder all of which are stronger than the mage equivalents. Iris... all the way.
                              with Iris i beat Onimad in CW
                              (fun fight, 60k+60k against a 120k heal)

Comment

Working...
                              X