Differences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences?

Hey guys i just want to know what is the difference between bound and unbound items.It look the same to me

same difference
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Well, there was supposed to be an auction house in which you could sell items to other players. You couldn't sell bound items to other players, as they would be Bound to your character. You could, however, sell Unbound items to other players, but since they haven't allowed auction house, there is no real difference other than the fact it takes up 2 spots unless you stack them together, thereby making the Unbound items Bound. I wish they would either release the auction house or negate bound and unbound items as I find it very annoying to have 2 sets of everything that are bound and unbound.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Chinese had auction house since 1.6 or 2.0, last I heard

But English R2 version decides not to have auction house (there are some other Eng version that have it)

Because having a Auction House means players spend less time "grinding" and "buying packs"...

They want to keep this game as Pay to Win as possible or a major grind time where it takes up to 1 year to catch up to those that paid, and even than those that paid will be higher already, so... grind more.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Chinese had auction house since 1.6 or 2.0, last I heard

But English R2 version decides not to have auction house (there are some other Eng version that have it)

Because having a Auction House means players spend less time "grinding" and "buying packs"...

They want to keep this game as Pay to Win as possible or a major grind time where it takes up to 1 year to catch up to those that paid, and even than those that paid will be higher already, so... grind more.
          Chinese had AC since it began, before 1.45 (GB, Mounts and others...)

Comment

Working...
          X