Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Care more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care more

Care more about the players, we actualy pay cash to u guys for this, just ignoring us and treat us like **** is not the way to earn more cash...
    Name: â™*Frostâ™*
    Server: S99
    Class: Knight
    Guild: EpicFail

Can you be more specific? Is one of your tickets being ignored? If so, poke one of the mods and we can relay them to the GMs for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I made ticket 485312 about not getting the 2000 glory Crystals for making it to top 100 in classwars, now the classwars is over and the cw-shop is gone and i still didnt get anything, so now i cant buy in there what i needed and erned by getting to top 100... we had many players making it to top 100 in classwars that didnt get any Crystals and now we wont get **** for it.

Comment

Ok, I've relayed it. If you don't have a reply in 2 days (seeing it's Christmas), poke me again and I'll relay it again for you.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

and,, many ppl here put balens on wager just for nothing,,

Comment

Nothing happend yet, they said they are aware of the problem and workin on it 6 days ago and still nothing happend. And we get no answers at all...

Comment

I will poke a GM again.

Btw, your ticket is created on the 24th... so how did you get a reply 6 days ago, since that reply would've happened on the 22nd?
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-28-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

i have three tickets about it

Comment

We be ingoread every singel day.

I have ask for a server merg for a half year now we has no people left need to play solo spire/Tok must of every singel day and R2Games dosent do anything about it.

If not my server get a merg i **** give up this game go cash my tousen of dollars to another company games instent.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Still didnt get any answers, they still didnt fix problem!!! Bin over a month now...

Comment

Working...
                    X