Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bring back Stinky Socks for the duration of the month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Stinky Socks for the duration of the month

Okay this is a request being made in hopes for all of us who just a few colorful socks short may get them. Bring back the stinky socks for the remainder of the month. PLEASE. I dont want to have to wait 12 more months just to try again. especially when i myself am 2 colorful socks short of the reindeer i wanted

I noticed since they extended the duration on the 19th-22nd, they increased the chances of decors and drastically reduce the chances of colorful socks.

And yes, they should bring it back if the exchange duration far exceeds the gathering periods :/
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Delete this post.
      Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 12-24-2013, 06:38 PM. Reason: Double posted
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

They should have just left the dropping of Stinky socks active all month from the get go instead of enabling and disabling it over and over needlessly

Comment

i don't understand how anyone is still short of the reindeer by now? i have 120 colourful socks, enough for 2 reindeer!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            i don't understand how anyone is still short of the reindeer by now? i have 120 colourful socks, enough for 2 reindeer!!
            haha, even a free player like me end up with 140 colorful sock within the 2nd period of this event.
            the only reason i think is either:
            A) they dont use crypt keys so not enough stinky socks.
            B) not cultivating stamina so only 5 solo dungeon a day.
            C) their luck is very suck that they have 4:1 ratio of decor:socks when opened the piles of stinky socks.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X