Bring back Stinky Socks for the duration of the month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Stinky Socks for the duration of the month

Okay this is a request being made in hopes for all of us who just a few colorful socks short may get them. Bring back the stinky socks for the remainder of the month. PLEASE. I dont want to have to wait 12 more months just to try again. especially when i myself am 2 colorful socks short of the reindeer i wanted

I noticed since they extended the duration on the 19th-22nd, they increased the chances of decors and drastically reduce the chances of colorful socks.

And yes, they should bring it back if the exchange duration far exceeds the gathering periods :/
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Delete this post.
      Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 12-24-2013, 06:38 PM. Reason: Double posted
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

They should have just left the dropping of Stinky socks active all month from the get go instead of enabling and disabling it over and over needlessly

Comment

i don't understand how anyone is still short of the reindeer by now? i have 120 colourful socks, enough for 2 reindeer!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            i don't understand how anyone is still short of the reindeer by now? i have 120 colourful socks, enough for 2 reindeer!!
            haha, even a free player like me end up with 140 colorful sock within the 2nd period of this event.
            the only reason i think is either:
            A) they dont use crypt keys so not enough stinky socks.
            B) not cultivating stamina so only 5 solo dungeon a day.
            C) their luck is very suck that they have 4:1 ratio of decor:socks when opened the piles of stinky socks.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X