Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Crit setup for Mage and Knight at lvl 80 with lvl 70/80 set for the rich.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Crit setup for Mage and Knight at lvl 80 with lvl 70/80 set for the rich.

Astrals.

1. Patk/Matk
    2. Pdef
    3. Mdef
    4. Block
    5. Sniper
    6. Determination
    7. Goddess Blessing
    8. Guardian Angel/ HP astral / Deflection - depending

Equipment refinement.

1. Power/ Int
    2. Armor
    3. crit
    4. block

Gems:

1. 8 Patk/ Matk
    2. 8 crit
    3. 8 block
    4. 4 mdef/ 4 pdef

Sylphs:

1. lightning - for crit , wb and [c/w for knight]
    2. Dark - for c/w for mages

PS: Merry X'mas and Happy new year 2014.

May everyone hit 200k br in 2014. Although in 7road , the noobs are at 200k br and the pros are at 330k br.
    Last edited by R21577189; 12-24-2013, 09:08 PM.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

technically can be done at level 70, but the amount of refinement crystals needed makes it hard to attain this build

Comment

... why block instead of hp? imo it would work better with hp for archer/mage

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        ... why block instead of hp? imo it would work better with hp for archer/mage
        because if you have good block its more useeful then hp

Comment

I doubt a crit setup for normal play is advised atm with the sylphs here. Except for wb, I'd stick to EWD as a mage/knight.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            because if you have good block its more useeful then hp
            rly? for archer the +20% passive hp would be a major boost.... specially against set dmg such as bleed from ex. rune or dark sylph
            For mage, it helps sunt.. although a lot of block is good... I haven't seen a rate good enough to scrap hp yet.

Comment

block is must...hp astral even with sun wont give u much more % hp gain.

Comment

I'd endu over block..., esp. For a mage, since we got so low hp, a 9-10 star endu on 70 set with l4 wings is almost 1k hp a refine. 8 of those, we've got almost 8k hp, with sunt. It's a lot of help
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  I doubt a crit setup for normal play is advised atm with the sylphs here. Except for wb, I'd stick to EWD as a mage/knight.
                  umm..wait what?with sylps dont go crit?you realise that sylps simply help into crit dont you?ewd is good till one point only after that it gets boring and useless

Comment

umm..wait what?with sylps dont go crit?you realise that sylps simply help into crit dont you?ewd is good till one point only after that it gets boring and useless
                    They said atm (at the moment). Meaning they don't believe that the current set of Sylphs are worth going away from EWD for. If Lightning Sylph is as awesome with crit as everyone says then when it arrives we will likely witness a mass exodus of mages and knights from EWD to crit build. I tend to agree with you that having a solid crit build, even with the current Sylphs, is pretty friggin awesome but that's just my opinion. A well built EWD/Tankie mage can be a severe headache to deal with though so I can see the appeal for PvP.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Crit might be better than EWD in PvE, BUT in PvP EWD wins and will STILL win later, as long as there is Guardian Angel Astral crit is weak in PvP.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        Astrals.

1. Patk/Matk
                        2. Pdef
                        3. Mdef
                        4. Block
                        5. Sniper
                        6. Determination
                        7. Goddess Blessing
                        8. Guardian Angel/ HP astral / Deflection - depending

Equipment refinement.

1. Power/ Int
                        2. Armor
                        3. crit
                        4. block

Gems:

1. 8 Patk/ Matk
                        2. 8 crit
                        3. 8 block
                        4. 4 mdef/ 4 pdef

Sylphs:

1. lightning - for crit , wb and [c/w for knight]
                        2. Dark - for c/w for mages

PS: Merry X'mas and Happy new year 2014.

May everyone hit 200k br in 2014. Although in 7road , the noobs are at 200k br and the pros are at 330k br.
                        No HP increasing stat? For knights, HP is so much important as much as block, since the agoran shield and the enhanced block, as well as the passive 20% hp bonus are all HP dependent skills.... For knights, they could decide to ditch either pdef or mdef gems, in place of hp..

Comment

Say 60k br mage which know aBout crit from ss
                          From this guide,rafi sux - gems sux
                          So funny...when i pick up my guard angel for ga, in 1 moment i dont see crits on me...
                          Yea go for crit all^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Say 60k br mage which know aBout crit from ss
                            From this guide,rafi sux - gems sux
                            So funny...when i pick up my guard angel for ga, in 1 moment i dont see crits on me...
                            Yea go for crit all^^
                            Questions:
                            1. In GA, if one of your members equips a Guardian angel, then will that crit knight/mage/archer (redundant) will not crit anymore on the "WHOLE TEAM", or only to that member who equipped that astral?

2. If you equipped a level 7 Guardian angel, reduce crit chance by 35%, then will the multishot skill of the archer crit rate will now be only 65%? (since multishot description if 100%, so 100% - 35% = 65%) or is this multishot skill immune to that astral?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              Questions:
                              1. In GA, if one of your members equips a Guardian angel, then will that crit knight/mage/archer (redundant) will not crit anymore on the "WHOLE TEAM", or only to that member who equipped that astral?

2. If you equipped a level 7 Guardian angel, reduce crit chance by 35%, then will the multishot skill of the archer crit rate will now be only 65%? (since multishot description if 100%, so 100% - 35% = 65%) or is this multishot skill immune to that astral?
                              Lol should see multishot without crit, it's amusing. For a day i was an EWD archer, amused myself so much i cried a little xD
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X