Tired of stun?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of stun?

I don't know about you all, but stun is getting old. A majority of players not only on my server but also in bg are sick of it. It seems that no matter what level your hs is, you get stunned regardless. The frustration for most people is because we want to fight and win/lose determined by strength of our toons rather than people relying on stun.

some ppl says stun is the only way to kill casher. wohooo,,
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

there are talent caps on each bg bracket. max them out first then you can farm for honor. can also win most battles in GA, unless your team gets matched with a higher bracket.
      im a 61 mage, IC, so i dont batle in BG for now. i only enter to get quest.although i miss the quest where i need to get 2 bg kills but it's not a big loss. i will max out my talent up to lvl64 then i will battle in bg again.

know how to play the game so you wont end up annoyed, irritated and disappointed. know it and plan your next move and the next moves ahead. if someone still beats you up, think of him as a heavy casher where the only gap between you and him is money...

Comment

The 55-64,60-64,60-69 brackets are, from my experience, the most frustrating.

As the person above said, people will max their talent at 64 and stay there to farm for Honor, regardless of their BR.
        It's not so fun being stunned every battle by a person who punches the [Q] key and then barely defeats you in battle because of Holy Seal negating all your damage.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          The 55-64,60-64,60-69 brackets are, from my experience, the most frustrating.

As the person above said, people will max their talent at 64 and stay there to farm for Honor, regardless of their BR.
          It's not so fun being stunned every battle by a person who punches the [Q] key and then barely defeats you in battle because of Holy Seal negating all your damage.
          agree, i dont mind if i get stunned by same level. because if so its a strategy i chose some talents he chose stun. But in arenas getting stunned by a team of lvl 60-69 is very dumb. my team is 50-59. hs maxed for lvl all 3. and still in arenas we stand stunned for most time. because arena matches lasts 4-5 turns max.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I hate getting stunned, however, I am almost level 80. My hs is only 56. Once I am level 80, It will be HS all the way until its capped. Once it is capped, who is going to be able to stun? Don't like stun? Level yours up. We call it HS protection. After that, it all becomes talents then. So, don't cry about stun....... I've been getting stunned by people 9 levels under me, but it's a sacrifice. After 80, I will not have to level and can cap my seal.... what are they gonna do? They have to level sometime and get capped out. So for all the lower levels that are stunning me, I say mwa hahahahahah..... I'm coming for you. All you high levels that were stunning me.... it won't work soon. Besides, after I get my last piece legend, what do I care about pvp points or insig? Just save them for medallion and maybe we need for 80 set later. So why cry about stun? Does it suck? Yes it does. But usually the people that can stun me can kill me without. So, eventually, nobody will be stunning me and I won't be stunning anybody. so whats to worry?
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
              agree, i dont mind if i get stunned by same level. because if so its a strategy i chose some talents he chose stun. But in arenas getting stunned by a team of lvl 60-69 is very dumb. my team is 50-59. hs maxed for lvl all 3. and still in arenas we stand stunned for most time. because arena matches lasts 4-5 turns max.
              That wouldn't happen if your team is 50-59, you'll get matched with people in your bracket level.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                That wouldn't happen if your team is 50-59, you'll get matched with people in your bracket level.
                team 50-59 got matched with team of lvl 80 so yes it can happen arena is buge once in a while

Comment

My only thought on this is that I got tired of getting stunned all of the time, so started working on HS. Sure I get stunned some still, but less frequently now and this makes the game a bit more enjoyable for me. I could have been level 80 long ago but what is the point if lv70+ can beat you with stun, right?

Comment

Stun doesn't bother me cause means that someone paid more attention to his char than just leveling ... what bothers me is that some guys, by buying or by luck, got an Apollo sylph and they use it in BG just to win when they really had no chance.

Comment

Stun is for wuzz use only...ppl who use stun cant fight, and they go around bragging of their wins...who the he.. cant win over a person not doing anything? If you stun, you are a wuzz that cant fight, and only way for you to win is stun...and stun is not a skill.
                      And if you get stunned for 3 rounds and survive you have to kill your target within 30secs because then its new stun coming.
                      They should have a cap on how many time u can use stun in battle, getting stunned 5 times during a battle is ridiculous....and the worst part is when i get stunned 3-4 or 5 times during a battle, the person cant even beat me....talk about embarrasement..lol
                      usage limit 2 times r during battle, on top of the HS nerf thats coming now

Stun is not a skill, its a wuzz move
                      Class:Mage
                      Level:80 Adv
                      BR:200k

Comment

I don't understand why some players complain about HS.It is a very helpful action and it is quite easy to get it high.
                        So, they FAIL to acknowledge its value or FAIL to have the patience to max it enough.
                        One has to be patient if he doesn't want to become a "bubble"(high lvl, low br)
                        You don't need balens or special items or "luck" to get it-like some Apollos, which are injustice indeed.You can kill thousands pets in atoll and still don't get even a green pet!!!So much for "luck"...
                        Now, i can lose in battle because of an Apollo AND i can't do anything about it(other than pay)-while, on the other hand, EVERYONE can have a high HS...
                        So, stun is not a wuzz move-but, your INABILITY to acknowledge its value is embarassing, yes...

Comment

Don't worry. When everyone's HS is 99, nobody can stun anybody anymore.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Supposedly HS is getting nerf'd sometime this patch. However, this is r2 and they may not nerf it. They can change the way the game works for us I think. Some examples, taking out the Auction house which was suppose to be here since the game came out. Another example of things they do to make there own type of game have two WB instead of just one WB and also putting back the balen wb buff. So yea we can't really know if the nerf is going come to R2 servers or not. It's suppose to happen sometime this patch but the AH was suppose to come as well. So who really knows.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Don't worry. When everyone's HS is 99, nobody can stun anybody anymore.
                              My point exactly.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X