No announcement yet.

Descriptions of Blood Rune Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood rune is good against everyone except mages, they can use puri. Blood rune is better than Hp rune in CW or arena in spire or Mps sometimes it is better to use Hp rune.
    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I'm 115k br at the moment (123kish fully buffed for CW) and I've beaten cross server top 50 because of blood (people who 'should' normally beat me pretty badly - few k more in patk/pdef/mdef and a lot more HP) they'd go for the heal rune which is pretty useless when your one heal rune only nulls 2 turns of my blood... you doing heal rune counts as one turn in itself so you're basically healing some 8-10k while next turn bleeding another 12k. I have the single target heal on my apollo so I use that if I really need healing when it comes to CW. Another comparison is in BG I used rune against someone that's 13k br higher while he didn't do bleed I got him and his purple apollo (mine's only blue) down to maybe 10-20k hp while a knight on my server who has lv9 blood and knows how to use it with similar high BR I can only get down to some 50%
      Oh, now I realized that Heal rune's healing cannot make up for the damage the blood rune gives.... Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
        Blood rune is good against everyone except mages, they can use puri. Blood rune is better than Hp rune in CW or arena in spire or Mps sometimes it is better to use Hp rune.
        I don't think Puri does a thing to a blood rune unless I am misunderstanding your statement. But I have a lvl 8 Blood on my knight and its the only thing in my arsenal that can get me ahead of a healing mage...even more so now because of all the iris's.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
          I don't think Puri does a thing to a blood rune unless I am misunderstanding your statement. But I have a lvl 8 Blood on my knight and its the only thing in my arsenal that can get me ahead of a healing mage...even more so now because of all the iris's.
          if I get blood rune on me, I can use purify to get it away. (Needs to be in skill list tho...)
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
            Purification of mage really does remove the effect of blood rune, but then, as Smoldering have said, they have to sacrifice a skill slot to do it.

Comment

Kingryan

Yes we do but it is worth only if blood rune is higher than level 5 at that stage blood rune does more damage than a lose of one skill.
              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                Kingryan

Yes we do but it is worth only if blood rune is higher than level 5 at that stage blood rune does more damage than a lose of one skill.
                Well how do you know the level of blood rune before fighting the enemy?

Comment

iris - tsunami : aoe damage + cures 1 debuff, yes it works for blood, same as puri or puri rune.
                  but its still worth it. a mage has to waste 1 turn for puri and a skillslot
                  puri rune takes a rune slot and they need to have their rune cd ready for when you use blood.
                  and against iris you can simply wait and use it right after sylph form ends. of course only if you survive until then ^^

i use a lvl 9 bloodrune with only 6% on my knight and wont bother lvling it to 10 (8%). the knights im fighting in cw already have close to 133k hp or more, which is when a lvl 9 bloodrune will hit for the max 8k damage. against them its as good as a lvl 10 rune (both lvls are 3 uses with 45 sec cd)

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    iris - tsunami : aoe damage + cures 1 debuff, yes it works for blood, same as puri or puri rune.
                    but its still worth it. a mage has to waste 1 turn for puri and a skillslot
                    puri rune takes a rune slot and they need to have their rune cd ready for when you use blood.
                    and against iris you can simply wait and use it right after sylph form ends. of course only if you survive until then ^^

i use a lvl 9 bloodrune with only 6% on my knight and wont bother lvling it to 10 (8%). the knights im fighting in cw already have close to 133k hp or more, which is when a lvl 9 bloodrune will hit for the max 8k damage. against them its as good as a lvl 10 rune (both lvls are 3 uses with 45 sec cd)
                    ah that's actually a good point on lv10 blood rune... most stronger knights I faced where getting 8k bleeding anyways (and most that bleed less are already easier opponents to beat...) definitely makes sense to not get lv10 since its only maybe a 200-400ish? damage increase for other classes (and some weaker knights)

I faced one opponent in prelims with a purple iris and he had purify skills and a lot of healing power, but by the time I finished in apollo form blood rune cd was already up + he was out of sylph form so prepped to start bleeding a whole lot to give me the win (though I imagine this'll only work with people who are similar BR... hard to say have seen very few high rank iris')

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      ah that's actually a good point on lv10 blood rune... most stronger knights I faced where getting 8k bleeding anyways (and most that bleed less are already easier opponents to beat...) definitely makes sense to not get lv10 since its only maybe a 200-400ish? damage increase for other classes (and some weaker knights)

I faced one opponent in prelims with a purple iris and he had purify skills and a lot of healing power, but by the time I finished in apollo form blood rune cd was already up + he was out of sylph form so prepped to start bleeding a whole lot to give me the win (though I imagine this'll only work with people who are similar BR... hard to say have seen very few high rank iris')
                      A level 10 Blood rune would do an 8k damage to a toon whose hp is at least 100k...

(Level 9 does 8k only to a toon with at least 133k hp)

Comment

^ that, although the max is still 8k on l10. It hopps up with 2% dmg, IMO worth it
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

it depends on your situation. its not worth it for me cause like i said, the knights i have trouble with have about 133k hp anyway (at least in cw when they are buffed and thats the only pvp that matters to me right now)

Comment

Working...
                          X