Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Descriptions of Blood Rune Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Descriptions of Blood Rune Levels

    Can anyone share the description of a level 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 blood rune (how much damage they make each level)? It may help me decide whether to level up my blood rune...

  • #2
    From the wiki

    Level 5: 5% HP per turn, lasts 5 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

    Level 6: 5% HP per turn, lasts 6 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

    Level 7: 5% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

    Level 8: 6% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

    Level 9: 6% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage: 3

    Level 10: 8% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage:3

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Machnak View Post
      From the wiki

      Level 5: 5% HP per turn, lasts 5 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

      Level 6: 5% HP per turn, lasts 6 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

      Level 7: 5% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

      Level 8: 6% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

      Level 9: 6% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage: 3

      Level 10: 8% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage:3
      Aws, I really haven't thought about wiki... Sorry... Thanks anyways.

      The bleed of blood rune increases also when the "50% increased damage" happens, right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        The bleed of blood rune increases also when the "50% increased damage" happens, right?
        Pretty sure it does not

        Comment


        • #5
          100% sure it does
          the damage scales with the extra% damage modifier over time
          and the maximum damage it can do scales with it

          so the 5000 (lvl 7 and 8) max damage becomes 7500 max damage at 50% extra damage after a minute

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
            100% sure it does
            the damage scales with the extra% damage modifier over time
            and the maximum damage it can do scales with it

            so the 5000 (lvl 7 and 8) max damage becomes 7500 max damage at 50% extra damage after a minute
            i can confirm this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
              100% sure it does
              the joys of not owning one!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                100% sure it does
                the damage scales with the extra% damage modifier over time
                and the maximum damage it can do scales with it

                so the 5000 (lvl 7 and 8) max damage becomes 7500 max damage at 50% extra damage after a minute
                But then, since not a lot of players have high hp, the damage does not really reach 5000 (a level 7, in this case), but just 5%...

                So meaning, after 50% increased damage, the damage becomes 7.5% hp per turn, multiplied by 7 turns = 52.5% hp damage..

                Wow, amazing, you'd guarantee a more than 50% hp damage after 1 minute if you use a level 7 blood rune...

                Calculating damage after 1 minute:
                Level 5 rune = 37.5% hp damage
                Level 6 rune = 45% hp damage
                Level 7 rune = 52.5% hp damage
                Level 8 rune = 63% hp damage

                Pretty powerful, though I'm still having doubts about changing brutal rune to a blood rune.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  But then, since not a lot of players have high hp, the damage does not really reach 5000 (a level 7, in this case), but just 5%...

                  So meaning, after 50% increased damage, the damage becomes 7.5% hp per turn, multiplied by 7 turns = 52.5% hp damage..

                  Wow, amazing, you'd guarantee a more than 50% hp damage after 1 minute if you use a level 7 blood rune...

                  Calculating damage after 1 minute:
                  Level 5 rune = 37.5% hp damage
                  Level 6 rune = 45% hp damage
                  Level 7 rune = 52.5% hp damage
                  Level 8 rune = 63% hp damage

                  Pretty powerful, though I'm still having doubts about changing brutal rune to a blood rune.
                  A lot of knights have high enough HP for max blood rune effect (least higher level in this case... might be a small number of people like that in lower levels)
                  Blood is my go to rune in CW (have lv9 and 1200 runestones away from lv10) and it does crazy damage battling higher levels or higher BRs if they don't have an iris and know how to use it properly. Once you hit 50% and see 12000 damage ticking away on lv9 rune its pretty awesome

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    A lot of knights have high enough HP for max blood rune effect (least higher level in this case... might be a small number of people like that in lower levels)
                    Blood is my go to rune in CW (have lv9 and 1200 runestones away from lv10) and it does crazy damage battling higher levels or higher BRs if they don't have an iris and know how to use it properly. Once you hit 50% and see 12000 damage ticking away on lv9 rune its pretty awesome
                    Oooooooh... 12k per turn is too yummy...
                    What did you replaced? Heal or brutal rune? Just want to know, I could be wrong in what I'm thinking...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Oooooooh... 12k per turn is too yummy...
                      What did you replaced? Heal or brutal rune? Just want to know, I could be wrong in what I'm thinking...
                      I use for BG: Brutality + Heal and for CW: Brutality + Blood. I have lv5 heal and it does ~20-30kish depending on how buffed I am while bleed does.. so much more damage over time, in CW if a knight doesn't do blood it usually means a win. :P

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        I use for BG: Brutality + Heal and for CW: Brutality + Blood. I have lv5 heal and it does ~20-30kish depending on how buffed I am while bleed does.. so much more damage over time, in CW if a knight doesn't do blood it usually means a win. :P
                        I can't believe you're ditching heal rune for other runes considering you are not a mage... Amazing... I now decided to level up my blood rune.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          I can't believe you're ditching heal rune for other runes considering you are not a mage... Amazing... I now decided to level up my blood rune.
                          I'm 115k br at the moment (123kish fully buffed for CW) and I've beaten cross server top 50 because of blood (people who 'should' normally beat me pretty badly - few k more in patk/pdef/mdef and a lot more HP) they'd go for the heal rune which is pretty useless when your one heal rune only nulls 2 turns of my blood... you doing heal rune counts as one turn in itself so you're basically healing some 8-10k while next turn bleeding another 12k. I have the single target heal on my apollo so I use that if I really need healing when it comes to CW. Another comparison is in BG I used rune against someone that's 13k br higher while he didn't do bleed I got him and his purple apollo (mine's only blue) down to maybe 10-20k hp while a knight on my server who has lv9 blood and knows how to use it with similar high BR I can only get down to some 50%

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            A lot of knights have high enough HP for max blood rune effect (least higher level in this case... might be a small number of people like that in lower levels)
                            Blood is my go to rune in CW (have lv9 and 1200 runestones away from lv10) and it does crazy damage battling higher levels or higher BRs if they don't have an iris and know how to use it properly. Once you hit 50% and see 12000 damage ticking away on lv9 rune its pretty awesome
                            Oh yes, it's so awsome
                            Soon l10 here too most amazing rune hehe
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ima archer with lvl 10 blood i use that with poison shot = about almost 20k a tick more on knights

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X