Descriptions of Blood Rune Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Descriptions of Blood Rune Levels

Can anyone share the description of a level 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 blood rune (how much damage they make each level)? It may help me decide whether to level up my blood rune...

From the wiki

Level 5: 5% HP per turn, lasts 5 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 6: 5% HP per turn, lasts 6 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 7: 5% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 8: 6% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 9: 6% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage: 3

Level 10: 8% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage:3

Comment

Originally posted by Machnak View Post
      From the wiki

Level 5: 5% HP per turn, lasts 5 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 6: 5% HP per turn, lasts 6 turns, causes max of 3500 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 7: 5% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 8: 6% HP per turn, lasts 7 turns, causes max of 5000 damage per turn. Usage: 2

Level 9: 6% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage: 3

Level 10: 8% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns, causes max of 8000 damage per turn. Usage:3
      Aws, I really haven't thought about wiki... Sorry... Thanks anyways.

The bleed of blood rune increases also when the "50% increased damage" happens, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        The bleed of blood rune increases also when the "50% increased damage" happens, right?
        Pretty sure it does not

Comment

100% sure it does
          the damage scales with the extra% damage modifier over time
          and the maximum damage it can do scales with it

so the 5000 (lvl 7 and 8) max damage becomes 7500 max damage at 50% extra damage after a minute

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
            100% sure it does

so the 5000 (lvl 7 and 8) max damage becomes 7500 max damage at 50% extra damage after a minute
            i can confirm this.

Comment

100% sure it does
              the joys of not owning one!

Comment

100% sure it does

But then, since not a lot of players have high hp, the damage does not really reach 5000 (a level 7, in this case), but just 5%...

So meaning, after 50% increased damage, the damage becomes 7.5% hp per turn, multiplied by 7 turns = 52.5% hp damage..

Wow, amazing, you'd guarantee a more than 50% hp damage after 1 minute if you use a level 7 blood rune...

Calculating damage after 1 minute:
                Level 5 rune = 37.5% hp damage
                Level 6 rune = 45% hp damage
                Level 7 rune = 52.5% hp damage
                Level 8 rune = 63% hp damage

Pretty powerful, though I'm still having doubts about changing brutal rune to a blood rune.

Comment

But then, since not a lot of players have high hp, the damage does not really reach 5000 (a level 7, in this case), but just 5%...

So meaning, after 50% increased damage, the damage becomes 7.5% hp per turn, multiplied by 7 turns = 52.5% hp damage..

Wow, amazing, you'd guarantee a more than 50% hp damage after 1 minute if you use a level 7 blood rune...

Calculating damage after 1 minute:
                  Level 5 rune = 37.5% hp damage
                  Level 6 rune = 45% hp damage
                  Level 7 rune = 52.5% hp damage
                  Level 8 rune = 63% hp damage

Pretty powerful, though I'm still having doubts about changing brutal rune to a blood rune.
                  A lot of knights have high enough HP for max blood rune effect (least higher level in this case... might be a small number of people like that in lower levels)
                  Blood is my go to rune in CW (have lv9 and 1200 runestones away from lv10) and it does crazy damage battling higher levels or higher BRs if they don't have an iris and know how to use it properly. Once you hit 50% and see 12000 damage ticking away on lv9 rune its pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    A lot of knights have high enough HP for max blood rune effect (least higher level in this case... might be a small number of people like that in lower levels)
                    Blood is my go to rune in CW (have lv9 and 1200 runestones away from lv10) and it does crazy damage battling higher levels or higher BRs if they don't have an iris and know how to use it properly. Once you hit 50% and see 12000 damage ticking away on lv9 rune its pretty awesome
                    Oooooooh... 12k per turn is too yummy...
                    What did you replaced? Heal or brutal rune? Just want to know, I could be wrong in what I'm thinking...

Comment

Oooooooh... 12k per turn is too yummy...
                      What did you replaced? Heal or brutal rune? Just want to know, I could be wrong in what I'm thinking...
                      I use for BG: Brutality + Heal and for CW: Brutality + Blood. I have lv5 heal and it does ~20-30kish depending on how buffed I am while bleed does.. so much more damage over time, in CW if a knight doesn't do blood it usually means a win. :P

Comment

I use for BG: Brutality + Heal and for CW: Brutality + Blood. I have lv5 heal and it does ~20-30kish depending on how buffed I am while bleed does.. so much more damage over time, in CW if a knight doesn't do blood it usually means a win. :P
                        I can't believe you're ditching heal rune for other runes considering you are not a mage... Amazing... I now decided to level up my blood rune.

Comment

I can't believe you're ditching heal rune for other runes considering you are not a mage... Amazing... I now decided to level up my blood rune.
                          I'm 115k br at the moment (123kish fully buffed for CW) and I've beaten cross server top 50 because of blood (people who 'should' normally beat me pretty badly - few k more in patk/pdef/mdef and a lot more HP) they'd go for the heal rune which is pretty useless when your one heal rune only nulls 2 turns of my blood... you doing heal rune counts as one turn in itself so you're basically healing some 8-10k while next turn bleeding another 12k. I have the single target heal on my apollo so I use that if I really need healing when it comes to CW. Another comparison is in BG I used rune against someone that's 13k br higher while he didn't do bleed I got him and his purple apollo (mine's only blue) down to maybe 10-20k hp while a knight on my server who has lv9 blood and knows how to use it with similar high BR I can only get down to some 50%

Comment

Oh yes, it's so awsome
                            Soon l10 here too most amazing rune hehe
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

ima archer with lvl 10 blood i use that with poison shot = about almost 20k a tick more on knights

Comment

Working...
                              X