Clothing Synthesis Odds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Synthesis Odds

So for a lvl 2 => 3 clothing, the description of the odds of a successful upgrade are stated as "good".

Now in my experience of upgrading those:
    1. Weapon: 2nd try
    2. Armor: 7th try
    3. Hat 1: 4th try
    4. Hat 2: 5 fails so far

So for not even 4 successes, I've used 18 cores so far. So those are odds less than 4/18 = 22%. By any definition <22% can't be described as good, the best i can call that is low. Good would be 50% or more, not <22%.
    Either the description is deliberately misleading or I'm unbelievable unlucky.

What are other people's experience with upgrading clothing with cores?

I have had all lvl 3 clothes and 4 cores + bought 2 lvl 1 clothing pcs + redeemed 4 cores from the event.

Only the Armor got to lvl 4 = all cores gone.
    All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Best way to get a lv3 clothing item with gaurenteed results is to get two level 2 clothing items and use them both in synthesis with a luck charm. That is gaurenteed for a level 3 clothings. not sure on wings though.

Comment

I fail to see the point in clothing synthesis except in wings. Do the higher levels give something else too than initial rage?

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
          I fail to see the point in clothing synthesis except in wings. Do the higher levels give something else too than initial rage?
          Rage is important.... Plus the graphics..

Comment

I've tried to upgrade a set of Lv2 wings with fashion cores (had a bunch on hand) twice. Both attempts failed.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Managed to make a level 4 weapon on the first try with a level 3 weapon and 1 fashion core ............ then I wasted like 20 other fashion cores to try and make any of the other 2 pieces to level 4 but as it can be expected they all failed.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
                Initial rage gives you an edge in PvP -- GA, CW and BG.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

You have bad luck last event i made armor head and weapon from first try .This one im thinking of gambling for lvl 3wings with cores only

Comment

what about lvl3 with lvl2,did it increase chances?

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
                      what about lvl3 with lvl2,did it increase chances?
                      that's even worse, not only you will not succeed ,you will also waste a piece of clothing instead of a fashion core
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                        So for a lvl 2 => 3 clothing, the description of the odds of a successful upgrade are stated as "good".

What are other people's experience with upgrading clothing with cores?
                        So i am not the only unlucky. I played two characters to go from lvl2+core to lvl3 6 times i needed 27 cores :/

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        You have bad luck last event i made armor head and weapon from first try .This one im thinking of gambling for lvl 3wings with cores only
                        Do you maybe know what are chances to actually make lvl3 wings that way?
                        Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:32 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

BTW, this time's Clothing Synthesis event sucks, don't bother doing it.

They removed the lv.2 rewards, not worth it.

Do you maybe know what are chances to actually make lvl3 wings that way?
                          less than 50% success rate

and I think it cost 15 core is it?

Comment

i have no luck with this anymore.. my last 10 cores or so all failed (lvl 2 to 3). when clothes were still new i made lvl 4 clothes with only a core. even my wings got to lvl 4 after 2 tries...

Comment

R2 sucks. I just tried to up my wings to level 3 and it said I need 5 cores. I put them in and failure. Why say it if it doesn't work? False advertising. I've been talking to a lawyer and am starting a class action lawsuit on R2. I will start a thread when its ready for anyone who wants to jump on and get their money back from these scammers

Comment

Working...
                              X