Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss Buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Buff

anyone know what will we need for this after maint? is it balen, kyanite gold to purchace the buff?

My money is on balens, ... get it?
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Maybe it might be all

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Strange first remove it then add it again lets see in what will cost not like we are not guessing that starts with b....

Comment

You do realise how much real money R2 would have lost when they removed the balen buff LOL.

They are only adding it back because they have actually worked out how much it has effected their bottom line!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            You do realise how much real money R2 would have lost when they removed the balen buff LOL.

They are only adding it back because they have actually worked out how much it has effected their bottom line!
            my bet is that some players were bitching about it. It's cheaper to buff for WB then do gold/daru alchemy
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              my bet is that some players were bitching about it. It's cheaper to buff for WB then do gold/daru alchemy
              Have you not seen all the bitching posts about how the removal of 1 WB and the buff has made getting gold IMPOSSIBLE lol

They forget to factor in the 200% academy boost, the 2nd page of academy, the increased takings from the remaining 2 WB's and the better mail rewards for the WB.

Doesn't matter what changes though, as there will always be complaints about it

Comment

Too bad... I might not be able to get to top 3 right now because of this (or even included in the top 10), thus no apollo rewards anymore.

Comment

I dont mind they will give balens buff back. This is after all the most stupid thing to spend balens on! So go ahead heavy casher spend more

Comment

this thing sucks

bound balen should only cost 1~2 per buff, since you get way less of that in-game

Not to mention 1 bound balen used to be 20 voucher, which was how much it costed.

Comment

well this is the confirmation that the inventory and reset costs weren't a mistake, they were left like this on purpose

Comment

Yeh, same problem as with inventory price. It's the same as it costed with kyanite. No 20/1 conversion.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

wish they were less greedy, but can't be Helped

Comma, at least increase the amount of Bound Balens we get from in-game

Like un-nerfing the campaign drop rate from 30 to 2...

If too much, at least make it 5~10 or something.

Than also increase the other things like

Guild Wheel, change it to 4, 8 instead of 2, 4

Fishing, change it to 3, 6, instead of 1, 2

Spire, change it to 3 or 4, instead of 2

Solo Arena, change it to 4 or 6, instead of 2

Having barely enough bound balens to just get a 5% World Boss Buff is a joke... 5% will barely get you 30,000 more gold... LOL

And that's once a day for that 5%, so stupid.

Either reduce Bound Balen costs from Bags, Resets, and World Boss, or increase the amount of Bound Balens we can get.

(and no, don't refer that thread about getting up to 300 bound balens a day... that's a joke thread)

Make it so we can at least use the equivalent of vouchers we used to get to 50% World Boss Buff (which can be easily obtained a day back then)

Comment

Game will stay with high prices until people finally realize how expensive this game is. As long as we have really hard cashers that will pay an arm and leg for everything wartune throws out. Then the game will never get any cheaper. People need to play smart with there cash and show R2 that you arn't going to be paying for high expensive **** just because you want it now. Play smart and learn to pay cheaper. That way r2 will eventually have to lower the price tags on the items in the game. Just that no one seems to care or realize how expensive these items are. They rather pay those 500 dollars for those Christmas clothing right that second. Then wait a few months to get it for much cheaper price. Things like that is the reason why R2 decides to keep prices so high. They know we will pay for it. It's smart business plan and If were R2 I would do the same thing. Everyone would it's easy money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Game will stay with high prices until people finally realize how expensive this game is. As long as we have really hard cashers that will pay an arm and leg for everything wartune throws out. Then the game will never get any cheaper. People need to play smart with there cash and show R2 that you arn't going to be paying for high expensive **** just because you want it now. Play smart and learn to pay cheaper. That way r2 will eventually have to lower the price tags on the items in the game. Just that no one seems to care or realize how expensive these items are. They rather pay those 500 dollars for those Christmas clothing right that second. Then wait a few months to get it for much cheaper price. Things like that is the reason why R2 decides to keep prices so high. They know we will pay for it. It's smart business plan and If were R2 I would do the same thing. Everyone would it's easy money for them.

The Chrismas cloth i will pay in 5 months into Hot Shop for 895 balens. Events cloth i never buy frome the events.
                              But its alot of the other stuff man buy faster, that cloths.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X