X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moosauce
    started a topic World Boss Buff

World Boss Buff

anyone know what will we need for this after maint? is it balen, kyanite gold to purchace the buff?

• R229414354
    replied
    It is all about making money.

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    This has nothing to do with balenors, you think we like it? It's not because we cash we want this, or will pay for this.
    It's a **** update, and would be better if it would have had the 20/1 conversion, now it's plain stupid.
    dont u put ur money for buff ?
    only truth dont lie...
    in my server 60-70% ppl are cashers, what we do then they get buffed and we earn like beggars earn...
    before the new patch i earn 1500-1700k and here were 3 bosses after patch 2.1 part I the time changed i was only able to fight one world boss and my earning lowered to 900-1300k
    after the merge and part II its more hard to earn even 900k and now ******* balen buff only earn 600-800k...
    greedy lol r2...

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ffive View Post
    never saw more greedy game in my life.
    Rly? Try ... Oh s*** cant sugest more greedy game xD

Leave a comment:

• Ffive
    replied
    never saw more greedy game in my life.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
    Hey any adm, could you confirm if the price is right? I need reskill and open some invetory spot since the introduction of cloudy system.

Could you give a position about that? the price is right or is some bug? there will be any change in near future?
    You don't need a confirmation......... We all know they (r2 admins) know about the prices..... It is their intent and price; not a bug and it "MAY" only change the day people learn to stop spending so much cash on overpriced items/stuffs......

Leave a comment:

• moosauce
    replied
    ya since the buff no one on my server uses it, its a waste this game si a waste an r2 peeps are waste of life they worse then the government at least i get some money back at the end of the year r2 don give ya anything

Leave a comment:

• gerson111
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    well this is the confirmation that the inventory and reset costs weren't a mistake, they were left like this on purpose
    Hey any adm, could you confirm if the price is right? I need reskill and open some invetory spot since the introduction of cloudy system.

Could you give a position about that? the price is right or is some bug? there will be any change in near future?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    FOR the people with lots of balens, they don't need this buff, lol. They already strong enough to hit number 1 and don't care about making more gold at wb. R2 just greedy, only newer servers people will do this. Older servers are smart enough to not care.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
    hell r2 making balenors being rich and non cashers , beggars....
    This has nothing to do with balenors, you think we like it? It's not because we cash we want this, or will pay for this.
    It's a **** update, and would be better if it would have had the 20/1 conversion, now it's plain stupid.

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    hell r2 making balenors being rich and non cashers , beggars....

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I have only one thing to say...I end with this game...
    From last month each day 1st on wb w/o single revive, now hard to be in top 10 in my class bcs smart r2 add back something which china patch remove...ty for give back spenders wappon to show us,smart but low cash players our place in this game...cya all

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    if they back wb buff ..why not bound balens on tree reset instead of daru n gold?

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Even with the buff the world boss took much longer on my server today. Was nice seeing 280k rounds at 70% but the amount of time it took me to spend the 4.5 million gold i made at Wb was not fun.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Game will stay with high prices until people finally realize how expensive this game is. As long as we have really hard cashers that will pay an arm and leg for everything wartune throws out. Then the game will never get any cheaper. People need to play smart with there cash and show R2 that you arn't going to be paying for high expensive **** just because you want it now. Play smart and learn to pay cheaper. That way r2 will eventually have to lower the price tags on the items in the game. Just that no one seems to care or realize how expensive these items are. They rather pay those 500 dollars for those Christmas clothing right that second. Then wait a few months to get it for much cheaper price. Things like that is the reason why R2 decides to keep prices so high. They know we will pay for it. It's smart business plan and If were R2 I would do the same thing. Everyone would it's easy money for them.

The Chrismas cloth i will pay in 5 months into Hot Shop for 895 balens. Events cloth i never buy frome the events.
    But its alot of the other stuff man buy faster, that cloths.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X