Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Plants!! lol, and again, server name!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plants!! lol, and again, server name!!

u should make this one : poisonous plant seed. effect : reduce exp by the total twice of what leveler seed gives lol
    oh and pls change S300, S303, S306, and S309 server name to R2games-, it's still a Null, while a lot ppls in that server already entered cross server in player strength, charm, guild lvl, guild strength, but it's still a "null", why'd u abandon a server like that, making a "null", and a blank at CW's ring of honor and cross server rank and making S312 and S319 named R2games- 1st.. ***!!
    if i met them in BG i'll kill them all, ppls from S312 and S319!! that is..
    Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Can we get some screenshots of where the Null shows for R2's servers, please? It will make it so much easier to pass it along with a picture to help explain it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sure, i'll give u some screenshots.. wait a while till i can online on BG / GA, maybe at 18:00+ server time.. it's written "Null-S300" under our name everytime we fought in BG, "Null-S300" everytime we fought in GA, it happens on S298+, but i dunno why u make S312 and S319 R2games-S312 1st before older servers.. i know S298, S300 still pretty much new servers, but S312 and S319 are a month newer than us.. i'll give blank fill in cross server right after maintenance is over.

this is the rankings, sorry i'm late since i can't online these past few days..
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Rankings 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	1679234

Name:	Rankings.jpg
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1679235

the "Null" on battle, i'll post it soon.

this is the "Null" written on battles.. ***, it should be R2games-S300 and R2games-S303! change it please. even S312 and S319 already R2games.. we are still R2 serve4rs too are we?? Thanks!!

Name:	Battle.jpg
Size:	372.2 KB
ID:	1679236
      Last edited by smartituampas; 12-31-2013, 11:47 AM. Reason: add some screen shot
      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

i already post the pictures, so can u solve this now?
        that Null thing really s.ucks and is bugging me a lot.. ty
        aw wt.f u guys.. are we really abandoned by R2??
        i've posted this, u asked screenshot, i give u screenshot, AND U MAKE S316 becomes R2games 1st before US!! W.TF!!
        Last edited by smartituampas; 01-02-2014, 09:00 AM. Reason: stressed

Comment

oh damn u guys really just want to pi.ss me off...
          if u just too lazy to change it and don't want to pls just say it out clearly!
          "we from R2games has abandoned ur server and don't even need to change the server's name, it's a waste of our precious time even if it takes only 2 minutes to change it. thanks for ur understanding"
          if u just say it out clearly like i would've understand and won't make anymore comment.. W T F!

Comment

I apologize for the delay in reply. So many threads to remember. Thank you for posting the screenshots. I'll poke them to take a look at fixing that up.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok thx for that MemoryLane.. sry my patience run out after i waited for around 1 week with no reply.. hope it'll be fixed soon. ty

Comment

Freak*n spawn campers

Is there something that can be done to ban these spawn campers?? We know we are still weak and yet these spawn campers are taking advantage.. And we cant even do anything!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING.. We are still new to this game and yet we don't want to play anymore or we decide to just leave BG (then suffer 5 minutes AWOL buff) or GB just because we couldn't move since they are waiting for us in our spawn area.... (-__-)

Comment

i see.. still haven't processed.. we're still a null and these 3 turds servers are making me ******** even more than before..
                  what's so good about these turds, they're weak as **.. damn.. i guess i'll just release my anger again whenever i met them in BG, i swear b4 this server name issue solved i'll always spawn camped them no matter what!!

Comment

Working...
                  X