No announcement yet.

Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironic as you are the forum troll, Starting fights everywhere you comment. Take a break off the forums man and let people discuss stuff calmly for once, You can not prove yourself right here
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Not really, I fully agree with redoga's last, it's what I said in the first place. Offence for defense or vice versa, and I just gave my opinion which was misunderstood at first.
      just a chance for people to attack me, that's all, I won't care for it honestly, have better things to do .

And happy hollidays to those still celebrating ^^.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Explain to me how crit rate or defenses are related to this post please. I'm comparing Iris's heal with EWD and crit, everywhere you just bring up low defenses. It's really annoying now
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
          Explain to me how crit rate or defenses are related to this post please. I'm comparing Iris's heal with EWD and crit, everywhere you just bring up low defenses. It's really annoying now
          he does that because he wants good defense and good crit lolz

Comment

Anyhow, This post is NOT about pacino. I just want this unfair disadvantage to the iris and EWD users to be put in front of whoever can do something about it.
            S240 knight
            Lvl 64
            Camper
            Almost non casher
            Hater of spawn campers

Comment

Ok I'll do a last effort. People are complaining how archers crit heal so much yes?

Well the problem with us archers is we can't go EWD and/or build defense, especially against sylphs like Apollo and Iris. You follow so far?
              So we build crit like crazy, but we get attacked hard by every MATK sylph (due to gems being crit, and ditching the 'least' useful being mdef).
              Mages and knights can go EWD if they please, not having the crit for Iris ofcourse but instead having much better survivabilty than us archers.
              So If we have a heal that does more that mages, but die much quicker, what seems to be the problem?

Crit mages and Crit knights end level, do nice crit heals with iris too, just as archers, but they also have to sacrifice DEFENSE (as redoga said).
              I hope you understand what I mean now, archers aren't OP, we just get it because we HAVE to build this way.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

which is why you have to get crit heals that heal ALOT more then ewd mages/knights?still doesnt make fair -_-

Comment

You clearly DO NOT understand this post. God. Even with that explanation meh. Well, Im gonna try again. I do not give a flying sock about how much you crit All i care about is that if Iris's heal is being affected by CRITICAL AND DETERMINATION it should affected by WILL DESTROYER. It's like not having WD on when you heal with iris, Which is NOT FAIR. I hope you get it. I really do.
                  S240 knight
                  Lvl 64
                  Camper
                  Almost non casher
                  Hater of spawn campers

Comment

You clearly DO NOT understand this post. God. Even with that explanation meh. Well, Im gonna try again. I do not give a flying sock about how much you crit All i care about is that if Iris's heal is being affected by CRITICAL AND DETERMINATION it should affected by WILL DESTROYER. It's like not having WD on when you heal with iris, Which is NOT FAIR. I hope you get it. I really do.
                    Putting it on EWD would destroy the purpose of crit and make Mage OP. If you want crit heal, build crit, sacrifice defense.
                    Else nothing you can do. I don't see why you can't see how it works?

You are a pure example of a mage who just wants it all when I read that reply honestly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Like I said earlier, both the crit heal and WD heal must be bugged because I am getting nowhere near the extra healing I should be WHEN I crit.

The only way to actually stop any problem is to remove crit heals and any extra healing from WD. If you get heals with WD then EVERY heal is increased, while with CRIT the healing is only increased WHEN you Crit heal.
                      Remove any buffs to healing and all this arguing goes away for ever

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        Like I said earlier, both the crit heal and WD heal must be bugged because I am getting nowhere near the extra healing I should be WHEN I crit.

The only way to actually stop any problem is to remove crit heals and any extra healing from WD. If you get heals with WD then EVERY heal is increased, while with CRIT the healing is only increased WHEN you Crit heal.
                        In that aspect us archers should be complaining about our bloodthirsty strike, since it also doesn't make sense that skill .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Wd does not affect iris heals. That is what's not right. Being an archer it's not an issue for you pacino, why even comment?

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

Crit heals are not bugged. using determination they are bigger than just with crit. Don't say stuff that I've checked and you don't know about bud.
                          Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:27 AM. Reason: Merged
                          S240 knight
                          Lvl 64
                          Camper
                          Almost non casher
                          Hater of spawn campers

Comment

Not sure if you can actually see already if EWD heal works as intended or not. If I don't crit for example, my Iris heals less than my EWD mage buddy.
                            Could be stats or level or whatnot. On the other hand when I read your post I was assuming U talked about something else entirely.
                            If EWD heal doesn't work as intended then yes I think it should be fixed. But alot of buggs in need of fixing to be honest.
                            No reason to make a title like that, and not expect archers to comment....

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro
                              Crit heals are not bugged. using determination they are bigger than just with crit. Don't say stuff that I've checked and you don't know about bud.
                              Really, I haven't checked.

Well I am sure glad you know I haven't checked, try thinking before you open your mouth.
                              I should be getting 45% extra healing on crit due to determination where in fact I am only getting around 33%, so it is bugged and if you can't see that then your talking out of your backside not me

EDIT:- crit does nothing to increase your damage ouput, this only increases the chances of actually getting a crit hit.
                              So it's blatently obvious you don't know what your talking about ROFLMAO
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 12-26-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Ok let's end this debacle lol. The problem is EWD not proccing with Iris. In my honest opinion, if OP didn't go archers are OP because etc... This could all have been avoided.
                                Just say what's wrong with EWD next time, or any problem for that matter, best not to start calling others out for no reason.
                                This has nothing to do with archers, it's mage EWD, we aren't at fault.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X