Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thread.

PS: 80% of all lv.70+ mages and knights in Chinese ver. are Crit Builds.

So... go Crit.

It's why they don't nerf it, because no one on Chinese ever had problems with it.
    And if Chinese doesn't have a problem... they will find no reason to change it.

Comment

critical stat increase critical damage and chance of critical.

and yes im mage who is replaced by archer as healer.my bl heal 33k his rain of dance 80k.My restoration heal 25 to 30k his warm spring 50 to 60k.and did I mention it cost no rage..
      heck im only good for sunatoria 2 archers 1 knight in my team they all heal better than me.

Comment

I have deleted some posts in this topic.
        Its perfectly fine if you are discussing the game, but please do not resort to insults.
        That is not needed and really unwanted on this forum.

Please try to stay civil people.

Comment

Right on, but then why don't you, yourself explain to me why WD users should be healing half Crit users heal? (as WD is totally useless while you're healing with an iris)
          S240 knight
          Lvl 64
          Camper
          Almost non casher
          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

So its ok for you to use deflection and rebound 50k while doing 50% increased damage (cheap mode for more power), while we need those astral slots for crit+determination which doesn't increase healing either (crit, 10 detemrination = chance to gain 25% damage increase). Not even talking about the need for gems

How about you stop being a ♥ and get some block
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-26-2013, 11:17 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

BTW, you can't really replace a Mage as healer with Iris.

Iris only have 1 60 sec aoe heal, and a 10 sec single heal, and it takes 30 seconds or more to generate enough Awaken to come back up. but even than, the 60 sec aoe heal will still be on cooldown, it does not get instantly refreshed.

Mages still have their Sunt, which is by far way better than Iris's 10 sec single heal.

And if you really wants, Mages with Iris is even stronger with double BL, even if it doesn't crit. (most times you don't need more than 30k heal, unless your group takes in a lot of damage)

But sure, they could make WD scale with Iris's heal, I see no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulica101 View Post
                So its ok for you to use deflection and rebound 50k while doing 50% increased damage (cheap mode for more power), while we need those astral slots for crit+determination which doesn't increase healing either (crit, 10 detemrination = chance to gain 25% damage increase). Not even talking about the need for gems

How about you stop being a ♥ and get some block
                Go get some info little guy. Really? You think reflection is that good an astral? Jesus. Well, guess what? THE ENTIRE POST WAS ABOUT CRITS WORKING WITH HEALS. I would really appreciate it if you'd just not comment when you don't know anything. Like I need dumb people commenting after that annoying long argument
                FYI. You need a lvl 10 EWD to get 50% increase which would take a LONG time while crit does 50% increase in dmg normally so, determination lvl 5 would make it 75% more atk power

anichaos, yeh that would actually make it fair for WD users
                Last edited by VicZar; 12-27-2013, 10:55 PM. Reason: Merged
                S240 knight
                Lvl 64
                Camper
                Almost non casher
                Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

switch to iris heal knight with warm spring 90k critical,switch back to normal in 30 sec u can awaken again..u don't need 20 to 30k healing with restoration 3 times when u can do 90k in 1 turn u can concentrate with other skills,not to mention that everyone can awaken and heal(and heals at iris heal much more in% than mages heals).They already posted in forum lych lair nm cleared without mage,so yea it is replacable.

Comment

Hmmm, I Noticed lvl 8 EWD = 40 percent more damage/heal, I'm sorry but that would make mage flatout OP.
                    Don't forget for crit it's a CHANCE to crit heal, with EWD it's a 100 percent chance to do 140 percent instead of 100 percent damage/heal.
                    In the end that will be a big problem. I don't mind it proccing, but not the full amount, that would completely ruin the stability.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Hmmm, I Noticed lvl 8 EWD = 40 percent more damage/heal, I'm sorry but that would make mage flatout OP.
                      Don't forget for crit it's a CHANCE to crit heal, with EWD it's a 100 percent chance to do 140 percent instead of 100 percent damage/heal.
                      In the end that will be a big problem. I don't mind it proccing, but not the full amount, that would completely ruin the stability.
                      im playing year with EWD it don't affect heal since my heal is same as now when I switched to critical 20 to 30k and when crit I heal 40k+ with restoration
                      don't know how much u played with mage but ewd is dmg only don't know how u noticed heal.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        im playing year with EWD it don't affect heal since my heal is same as now when I switched to critical 20 to 30k and when crit I heal 40k+ with restoration
                        don't know how much u played with mage but ewd is dmg only don't know how u noticed heal.
                        I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about what he wants . He wants Iris heal to proc with EWD, hence my deduction...
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

strangely enough a mage has said that EWD affects her heal, guess your heal's a little weird sena ^^
                          S240 knight
                          Lvl 64
                          Camper
                          Almost non casher
                          Hater of spawn campers

Comment

my heal is weird too then :P cause it doesn't work with EWD
                            unless they changed it since im using crit XD

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about what he wants . He wants Iris heal to proc with EWD, hence my deduction...
                              well he wants good at least that,since mages really suck now 30k heal isn't near as 90k heal as archers do...we don't have passive as archers for higher chance of crit nor 20% more hp passive nor 20% more from healing effect...our knights 120k hp while me as top mage 78k hp(was 85k hp when I used ewd)so u can see how mage is much more weaker than both classes,and is way of underpowered(not much in dmg we do as in surviving)less heal less bulk on us and both classed tons hp better heals and aoe to clear Templars faster when they can easy delph us with 1 hit kill

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                                strangely enough a mage has said that EWD affects her heal, guess your heal's a little weird sena ^^
                                in previous comments someone said ewd affect heal so corrected them

Comment

Working...
                                X