Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it became another thread. THANKS ancev. i will now delete these.
    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

If I play on R2 why would kabam TOS interest me?
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
        it became another thread. THANKS ancev. i will now delete these.
        I have only seen 3-4 players from s7 and s119 get a blue iris from atoll,i got mine from using mahra to upgrade from green
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

haha against the ToS my ***.

i even use autoclicker during world boss. If you are smart, you should do it.

Comment

closing in on 10k essence now....not a single blue iris or pan
            Class:Mage
            Level:80 Adv
            BR:200k

Comment

Originally posted by leagleye View Post
              closing in on 10k essence now....not a single blue iris or pan
              Could never do that, farming 60 already tests my patience, thinking of 1000 would be the death of my character xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yeah got a blue iris after around 25-30 exchanges, got my last 120 essence in almost a week, wanted to get rid of it and bang 1 blue iris when least expected

Comment

I feel so lazy when I see people here farming for 10k (!!!) essences. That's ridiculous lol.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i got blue iris......but not counted how much i do farming.....but i do farming only to incrse my toon hp.........collect 60 essence.....sacrife it...some hp gain daily added......maybe u think it is wrong......but i m non casher cannot think of apollo to buy but i love it to do daily

Comment

My first Blue Iris

Farmed 20+ hours over the course of 3 days

Farmed 200 Essence of Water
                      Farmed 400 Essence of Wind

Exchanged 400 Essence of Wind at lv.2 sylph atoll npc, bulk open it right there, got nothing but white pans

Run all the way down to lv.1 sylph atoll npc, did not use leave area and re-enter

Exchange 200 Essence of Water at lv.1 sylph atoll npc, leave arena using "door", bulk open it right on top of portal circle.

Got 2 white and 1 blue iris.

Current farm count

I sacrificed most whites already

Still got 100 White Pans, 100 White Iris, 1 Green Pan, 1 White Iris inside bag

Have around 250 sep stones from sacrifice (around 10 were of greens, 2~3 stones)

Total essence is around 30,000 +/- white seal drops (about 10%) = 27,000 essence exchanged (450 seals)

And I am not stopping until I have all blue sylphs... which hasn't dropped yet...
                      Last edited by anichaos; 12-26-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

You confessed using bot, OP.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Do you realize how many people would have to be banned to stop botting lol.....

Will effect companies income they will not ban anyone.
                          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                            Do you realize how many people would have to be banned to stop botting lol.....

Will effect companies income they will not ban anyone.
                            Do you know how laggy the servers will become if they don't? It's already bad, if they don't stop this, it will be a disaster.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Do you know how laggy the servers will become if they don't? It's already bad, if they don't stop this, it will be a disaster.
                              It has been happening already for a very long time. Player base is already shrinking rapidly. Look how often mergers are happening now, they will do nothing about it.
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                                It has been happening already for a very long time. Player base is already shrinking rapidly. Look how often mergers are happening now, they will do nothing about it.
                                How the bloody hell are u still justifying it like that? And you really think won't care when basically by botting they lose alot of income from people who buy.
                                It's not just free players that bot... Trust me, they care, and if they don't they're in need of a new brain.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X