Reduce the price of WB boost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce the price of WB boost

When voncher was up into this game man was ablet to gain 20-40 voncher into a chest.

and 20 voncher for 5% to 50% was okey

But not is bound balens gain man 2-3 bound balens per chest man dont even gain 20 bound balens per day lool.

So bound balens should coste 1 bound balens up to 50% for be match the voncher.

frome 50% to 100% can you take 20 balens echo. like the old times.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

"… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Well was weird to be a gold or kyanite boost for wb. Was pretty obvious they'll put 50-50 ( bound 50/balens 50 ).
      I don't remember if you can still go up to 100%, but now its way more expensive, even if its the same.
      People who spend and keep spending they can throw the bound balens into wb, true, they don't care seeing they get it from logging in daily on 17th and 26th day.
      Thought I'd like it, but not that much. Whoever will buff will want to be #1 and who never got the first 1/2 hp bars, the rest doubt will ever do that.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

How much does WB buff cost now?

I've no idea what the OP was talking about.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I will move this thread to the suggestion zone, cause this is essentially a suggestion.
          Could you also clarify what the amounts were and what they are now. It is not very clear for the people who have not done the world boss yet today.
          The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
          Please think twice about your posts!
          [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
            I will move this thread to the suggestion zone, cause this is essentially a suggestion.
            Could you also clarify what the amounts were and what they are now. It is not very clear for the people who have not done the world boss yet today.
            With the old voucher bonus it was 200 total just like it is now with balens. But vouchers were much easier to come by as we got 200+ every day for reseting our tree.

Comment

The amount is the same.
              50% = 200 bound balens
              100% = 200 bound balens + 200 balens
              Same old update at wb just putting bound balens instead of vouchers seeing they are out. Nothing changed at all in it :P.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
                The new Buff is 20 balens per 5%

Originally, if I remember rightly it was 20 vouchers per 5% up to 50%, then 20 Balens per 5% up to to 100%

Also as per the original conversion of 20:1 (for every 20 vouchers you got 1 BB) - this buff for 5% is extortionate by any standard

So now if you were paying by vouchers, this would be 400 per 5% (4000 upto 50%)

So in essence the buff should be 1BB per 5% up to 50%, then 20 Balens for the remainder up to 100%

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                  The new Buff is 20 balens per 5%

Originally, if I remember rightly it was 20 vouchers per 5% up to 50%, then 20 Balens per 5% up to to 100%

Also as per the original conversion of 20:1 (for every 20 vouchers you got 1 BB) - this buff for 5% is extortionate by any standard

So now if you were paying by vouchers, this would be 400 per 5% (4000 upto 50%)

So in essence the buff should be 1BB per 5% up to 50%, then 20 Balens for the remainder up to 100%

True and into Guild Spins man was ablet to gain 20, 40, 60, 80, 200 voncher

So man can come out me like 600-800 voncher per day, with the three some give over 200

Is like 2-3 people into S100 some use the balens boost, becouse its to expensive pay 20 balens per 5%

When man can only gain max 20-25 balens per day. is like 5% into one WB when man run me voncher before me like 50% into 3 WB same day.

Now man can only gain like 5% into one singel WB for free its just sick.

must change fast as hell oterwise no people wanna boost.

I think alot more people should boost to 100% if 50% was alot cheaper and buy 50% for orginal price.

the boost its just totaly wortless.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    The amount is the same.
                    50% = 200 bound balens
                    100% = 200 bound balens + 200 balens
                    Same old update at wb just putting bound balens instead of vouchers seeing they are out. Nothing changed at all in it :P.
                    uh it did change, it wil ltake u 2 or 3 days of collecting bb's just to get and extra 5% boosts, while with vouchers with a 1 day collection of it, u were able to get 50%. So basically it became more expensive now.

Comment

Lower the price or rise the amout of bound balens.

So we can gain 20, 40, 60, 80, 200 bound balens frome guild spins

+ Give use like 200 bound balens per day for three and i should not complaine.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                      X