Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Opinion

Hello all and marry Christmas!!

Since I can't get into the game coz your 2-3 hour maintenance to fix a few letters and add one button at wb is taking longer than expected (and I can see why, its a hard thing to implement while being hammered from last night), I decided to tell you what I think of this game and its developers.
    First of all, I just LOVE how every single thing in this game is about getting your money-grabbing staff some $$$. I have a few more suggestions to make you guys and gals richer:
    --> Add a balens toll to enter the World Boss, nothing much, maybe around 50 balens (not bound balens, i'm not stupid), so that ppl just have to recharge a few times if they want some gold/daru. Also that would help with those low leveled noobs who get lasthits. They should not even play this game, they payed NOTHING !
    --> Remove those free VIP cards !!! Are you crazy?!?!?! Some people get excited and save them, and then use them when they've collected enough VIP-tokens! *** is that?! People who dont buy real VIP should never be able to use those tokens and there is a simple reason why - they are not VIP, they are just P and who gives a damn about P, am I right??
    --> Add some anti-lag potions in mystery shop !!! Ppl would buy those in a blink of an eye, and those who wouldn't, they would get cancer from all the stress while playing bg, amethyst runs and WB while lagging! And then you can make some fund-riser for kids with cancer and have some special hot items in shop to make even more money!!!

I would also like to say that I just LOVE how its impossible to buy enough inventory rows and add a construction slot anymore since you killed vouchers and implemented bound balens!

Sincerely, Arky13

Now the anti lag potion is an interesting idea and technologically feasible too. With 100 or so balens one could get a priority for server requests. It could work

Comment

go home,you're drunk!

Comment

lol, crappy thread
        League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
        ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
        GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
        CLASS ->> SORCERER
        LVL ->> 82
        BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

You are so drunk :P
          S240 knight
          Lvl 64
          Camper
          Almost non casher
          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Bahahaha that was funny!
            Redemption

Comment

I vote yes for anti-lagg potions hahaha (actually should be included in VIP, like with those subscriptions like Putlocker and such. All goes faster if subscribed! ).
              I can feel the breath of free players in my neck already .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i think thread starter is trying to be sarcastic about the problem we faced in wartune.. lol... if u read with understanding, i think this post is sorta humor.
                IGN: watty
                Server:s271
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

interesting idea about the the anti lag pots,

why not have 10 anti lag cards for bid aka auction every week, highest 10 bidder will have 90% of the bandwith... the rest can crawl and finish mpd in 3 hrs.

and if the no so high cashier or free players quit, DUN WORRY! JUST MERGE SERVER AND MAKE MORE SERVER!
                  IGN: watty
                  Server:s271
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120k + growing slowly
                  Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

If they dont take money from us, this game will disappear and **** saga will take over lol

Comment

**** Saga is by far way better than R2-Wartune

The only exception is **** Saga's notice bar isn't very well placed... gets annoying at times.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        **** Saga is by far way better than R2-Wartune

The only exception is **** Saga's notice bar isn't very well placed... gets annoying at times.
                        Not to mention it's full of hackers... just look up their forum ^^.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                        X