Merry Christmas Wartuners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Wartuners

Now that you have Christmas money from your families, we have re-added the WB buff! At only 20 balens a pop! Just like vouchers except you have to buy this one bc R2 realized the error of their ways in making it too easy with vouchers!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and got lots of money to buy more balens! If not, return a couple gifts, sell them at the pawn shop! There's lots of ways to make sure you can buy! buy! buy!

It's now cheaper for a 100% WB buff than it was before.

Previously it cost 200 vouchers and/or balens, plus a further 200 balens to get a 100% WB buff...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It's in no way cheaper comparing the ratio at which vouchers were turned into balens lol
      Last edited by OniZoro; 12-26-2013, 11:03 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake? lol
      S240 knight
      Lvl 64
      Camper
      Almost non casher
      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
        It's in no way cheaper comparing the ratio at which vouchers were turned into balens lol
        Read all my words. ALL of them.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Previously it cost 200 vouchers and/or balens, plus a further 200 balens to get a 100% WB buff...
        -_-
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

hell greedy curse r2,now balenors will buff and earn more gold while non cashers get ****,well done r2 why dont u make this game only available to cashers?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

How is it cheaper? It's 400 balens for 100% buff now.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              It used to be capped at 50% bonus for vouch now you can get 100% from balens

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                200 vc and 200 balens for full buff now only with balens 400 for 100% still confused how its cheaper?

Comment

I come bearing no gifts, however a belated Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy new year in advance.
                  The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                  Please think twice about your posts!
                  [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                    What? You could go 100% with balens before too, but it was only 200 balens after you used 200 vouchers. Now it's 400 balens. So please, enlightenment me, how is it cheaper?

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    200 vc and 200 balens for full buff now only with balens 400 for 100% still confused how its cheaper?
                    I seriously think most of the people on this forum are on drugs or something.
                    Last edited by winlord; 12-26-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Oh...

I heard it was 200 for the 100% buff.

nvm then. I thought it was too good.

apologies.

Comment

Yes, now it only costs 400 vouchers equivalent for 5% buff...a measly 4000 vouchers equivalent for the 50% buff that 200 vouchers used to buy.

I say we make WB buff only buyable with real balens. We're pretty much there now, except you'll have some poor dumb free player blow 200 of his "free" balens for a few extra gold and daru to rub together. Let's try to protect them from themselves and their poor decisions. Plus it'll fleece a few of the dumber cashers with more money than sense. Everybody wins.

Comment

Working...
                        X