your thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your thoughts

Break down of the situation is as follows.

for about a one month period a player on my server was refreshing on two separate accounts twice a minute over the course of 2-3 hours at 4am my time(offer reset time for free balens)

Suddenly he stops(around the time jewel hunt is released) and then his spending skyrockets (easily tracked since considering jewel hunt has been out 3 weeks) and the last two weeks he has gotten 6000-6300 points a day(about 4k balens daily for about 28k a week=$280)

This player was not a heavy casher up til now, when he was asked about why he refreshed so much his response was "secret".

Am I just reading too much into this? or does anyone else find some really fishy business going down?

So you are not happy that he used proxies to get lots of free balens?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I asked if I was reading too much into it, or if anyone thinks something fishy is going on.

Would you not be upset if a character exploited offers and got upwards of 60k+ free balens?

Comment

I would but how can you be sure that he doesn't have 600 bucks to spend.

You can always file a ticket.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

that could be the case, just the series of events leading to it are fishy. along with his "secret" lol

Comment

It was my understanding proxies wouldn't work in the game...Or do I have that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
              I asked if I was reading too much into it, or if anyone thinks something fishy is going on.

Would you not be upset if a character exploited offers and got upwards of 60k+ free balens?

What difference does that make to anyone? The game isn't balanced around skill so he could have infinity balens and it would be 0 difference to me.

Comment

My thought is you are just being envious.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                  What difference does that make to anyone? The game isn't balanced around skill so he could have infinity balens and it would be 0 difference to me.
                  what matters is if he is in fact exploiting to get balens in the ludicrous amounts that are suspected he is.

from your comment you seem to not care if someone exploits in the game or not.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  My thought is you are just being envious.
                  haha envious of what? his treasure master title?
                  to be clear, I am the highest BR on my server. I just see what he is doing to be extremely fishy and was curious what others think

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                    It was my understanding proxies wouldn't work in the game...Or do I have that wrong?
                    Seen fights during BG about people gaining 20k BR because of proxies so they might.

Comment

Well, let's be honest.

I think you didn't like the fact that you bought your "strength" with your hard-earned money, whereas you think he cheated his way to get gems free by using hack/proxies.

In any case, if you suspect of any fraudalent activity, please file a ticket. It would be good for the game and all other players.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I could do this, even several times in a row, but I choose not to. My old sport cars are somewhat cash hungry too, and I don't want to feel myself like a complete fool either.
                        There are dangers in Internet spending sprees, especially when alcohol and mood disorders are considered, but so are in real life too. He may have even won in a lottery. I see no reason to suspect a foul play.

Comment

>_< , there is always some sh....it going in game,..
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

VPN works, and those free balens have nothing to do with R2, so they cannot ban the player, the AD's are the ones who will have to deal with the player not R2.

Also, there are many many proxies out there, not all of them work, only very few actually work.

Comment

I don't think refreshing has to do with free balens, it relates to something else ingame, which is absolutely legal.

Comment

Working...
                              X