This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A qestion About Crits

I am Crit Mage and Just wonder , is there a diffrence between less then 5 crit and more then 5 k ? TY

more than 5k more chances to crit

Comment

It depends on your level and stats if I'm not mistaken. The higher you get the more you need for it to actually proc, level 70+ with 2000 crit is useless, but lvl 20 with 2000 crit is godlike ^^.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        It depends on your level and stats if I'm not mistaken. The higher you get the more you need for it to actually proc, level 70+ with 2000 crit is useless, but lvl 20 with 2000 crit is godlike ^^.
        Agreed

The general consensus is that crit has a diminishing effect built into it somewhere. So as Iggy say's high crit at low level = more crit than same crit at high level.

Comment

80 lv mage with 70 lv legend set but i have 4.9k Crits now

Comment

Originally posted by saxsex View Post
            80 lv mage with 70 lv legend set but i have 4.9k Crits now
            better go 5k+....mods Y U remove posts? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              better go 5k+....mods Y U remove posts? -_-
              Because you weren't very friendly. It's Christmas time, the perfect time of the year to start practicing being more nice to one another.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I just was with Will Destroyer and i really dont understand how Crits Work.... that is alll marry x-mass to all

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Because you weren't very friendly. It's Christmas time, the perfect time of the year to start practicing being more nice to one another.
                  o_o well guess i know whom to report to for not friendly people .-.

Comment

Guys i think that there is no meaning to more posts... juts be happy ty for info

Comment

Working...
                    X